chapter 3

I felt my blood boiling, I was outraged that he blocked my magic, called me as squib and got my parents to send me away. The glass is began to rattle with the power and rage even griphook looked outraged. "I want all my blocks and spells and compulsions removed now!" I shouted at top of my lungs. I won't stand for this, I was powerful no one could stop that.
In retrospect it was extremely disrespectful and rude however I had a right to be angry, blocking someone's core, especially a child's can be damaging to growth and development.
Most children with partially blocked cores or suppressed magic became Obscurus. A highly dangerous parasite that can form inside wizards and witches.

The goblin sent me a vicious smile before complying, " Most certainly, Mr Harry Potter. Follow me to the ritual room." It was nice that he seemed to understand and share in my indignification.

We walked into the ritual room and I stood in the middle of the circle with several Goblins started chanting. I felt pain that was ripping through my chest and felt like being shredded apart, my skin ripped from my bones. They were still chanting as I fell to my knees and blacked out. I never screamed, not one sound left my mouth during the entire proceeding.

The next time I came to consciousness, I lay on a hospital bed. I mumbled profanities as healer was standing by my bed started to explain my injuries to Griphook and Ripclaw. "Mr Potter passed out due to the injuries and weakness of his body, this is a list of injuries we can put against dumbledore who you informed me left him with his relatives."

They took the piece of parchment and looks of horror spread across their faces. They then passed my the piece to read:

AGE 1: scraped leg, hit with killing curse, and magical blocks placed.

AGE 2: starvation, malnourished, black eye, several bruises on stomach,legs and arms

AGE 3: 4 broken fingers, starvation, malnourished, 2 black eyes, broken hand/leg, bruises on leg, arms and twisted ankle.

AGE 4: fractured skull, shattered rib, broken hand, rape, whip lashes, starvation, malnourished, molested and exhaustion.

AGE 5: multiple rape, whip lashes, burned, frozen, exhaustion, starvation and  malnourished

AGE 6: Dislocated pelvic, drowned, burnt, electrocuted, bruises everywhere, knife wound and acid burns.

AGE 7: on going...

I knew I was abused horrifically but this was nothing I had ever imagined, seeing it on paper in lists. The healers voice broke my train of dangerous thoughts, "I healed all his injuries but the malnutrition will take time, at least 6 months to fully recover from. However his scars will never heal though some could become thin white lines."

Around an hour later I felt so much better. Stronger physically, mentally and magically due to my core finally being released from its prison. I took a shower in the hospital room, I finally looked at my reflection. I had more meat on my bones, not much but some. My hair was once uncontrollable was now a silky smooth bone white.

 My hair was once uncontrollable was now a silky smooth bone white

Just the hair***

It was the opposite of my usual raven hair. My left eye was almost a glowing green while my right was the purest white. Griphook warned that with my strong magic could cause physical changes but I didn't know it would be this drastic.

I was now a few inches taller. I looked more like a ten year old, my shoulders were now broad and I could predict with a proper diet  and exercise I could easily build muscle. My cheek bones and now sharp and my jawline could cut diamonds.

I loved my knew look, I walked back into Griphook's office so we could continue our meeting. They had provided me with a silk black shirt and black skinny jeans with black leather boots.

I sat opposite him each on an armchair with a coffee table between us.