chapter 8 (edited)

"This is your accounts and how much they contain." He slid the paper in front of me facing down. I flipped it and observed the parchments contents. I wasn't even surprised at  what I read anymore.

It had a conversion rate listed at the top so I could at least compare it to muggle money:

1G - £10 1s - £1 1n- 50p

Trust fund - 169 000g, 29000s, 40000n

Potter Vault - unavailable 

Black Vault - unavailable

Evans Vault - unavailable

Emrys Vault - 1,900,000,000g /4,000,000s/ 499,900n/ magical artifacts of unknown price/ library of magical books.

LeFay Vault - 1,650,000,000g /600,000s/14,200n/ millions worth of jewels/ Morgana's diary

Prevrell Vault - 1,400,000,000g /90,000s/4,000n/ Deathly hallows/ family heirlooms

Slytherin Vault - 1,550,000,000g /500,000s/650n/ Slytherin, parselmagic books/ weapons

Griffindor Vault - 1,200,000,000g /4,500s/200n/ swords and armers/ dueling robes/gems

The ravenclaw vault was almost all full of books and ancient knowledge while the Hufflepuff vault was filled with extinct plants not found anywhere else in the world. The Gaunt vault was mostly cursed objects. In the Pendragon vault however, it was the treasury of Camelot. Filled with every jewel and gold imaginable.

I read through all the money in properties I now own seven castles, 23 manners, shares in things such as the daily prophet and broom manufacturers like the nimbus and the upcoming firebolt company. He asked where I would reside for the time being after looking at all the properties I decided I would take precedence in the Emrys castle.

I requested all the books in every vault be placed in the castle libary as well as the weapons in the armoury. The goblin nodded we shake hands and I left the bank with reassurance that my request will be completed by tomorrow afternoon. I got a cheque book so I can pay without carrying around all the gold they had kid whichever vault I wish to the checkbook.

As I walk down the limestone steps, all eyes on me. I was wearing a set of dragonhide boots with black ripped jeans, white silk shirt and a black dragon skin cloak. The huge jewel encrusted crown shone in the midday sun. The rings on my fingers were very noticeable, the thrumed with power that felt tangible. Under my shirt I could feel the raven tattoo moving to my neck, if felt like a warm current of water.

My two toned eyes surveyed the crowd sensing their magics. As I walked down like any pureblood lord would, the crowd split to let me through. Not to my notice a group of the most elite pure buds gathered the malfoy's, the Zabini's, the greengrass's, the Davidsons the Crabs, the Goils, the Lestrange's and the Parkinson's.