Chapter 5 [New Dawn]

Start from the beginning

Akame:(Oh god why?):"Good morning-

-Haruto."

This is Haruto one of the richest men in my kingdom, he has proposed to me several time's and i have regected him each and every time, the only time he come's here without that stupid ring is when he want's to start trouble.

Haruto:"I've caught wind that a lucky boy has been chosen by you to be your husband."

Akame:(I know that this jackass is going to start trouble.):"What does it to you anyway?"

Haruto:"I've also caught wind that he is a danger beast Hybrid, why would you want a beast like him as our emperor you highness?"

Tatsumi:"I can already smell the trouble and it smell's worse than a rotting corpse."

Haruto:"Just look at him, he already has an aditude

Haruto:"Just look at him, he already has an aditude."

Tatsumi began to bare his fang's and ball up his fist in anger.

Haruto:"Even now his primitive urge's are starting to take over, all he think's about is the hunt."

Akame:"He's angry because you're provoking him, i have to ask you to leave."

Haruto:"Just look at him, he's thinking about how he'll feast on all of the servent's and use you as meat to bread with."

Tatsumi:"Ya know, i'm about half tempted to shut you up, permanantly."

Akame:"Did you not hear me Haruto? Leave my castle at once."

Haruto:"My oh my, he truely is nothing but a dirty filthy Hybrid."

I grabed Haruto by his tie and looked him dead in the eye's.

Akame:"This is your final warning brat, leave my castle now, i will not stand here while you put my fiancé down for being a Hybrid, do i make my self perfectly clear?"

Haruto:"Y-Yes your highness."

Akame:"Now get out before i show you just how dangerous i can be."

Haruto:"Y-Yes your highness sorry your highness!"

He began to run out of the castle knowing well how dangerous i can be when i'm mad.

Tatsumi:"Damn girl, that's what i call putting your foot down."

Akame:"I don't normally get angry like that but the nerve of that guy, did he hurt your feeling's dear?"

Tatsumi:"Nah, i've been call a whole hell of a lot worse that "Dirty Hybrid" being completely honest.":(The worst part of it is that i've been called that so many time's i've started blocking out the face's of everyone who's called me that.):"You know, i haven't been completely honest with you about something."

Akame:"What is it?"

Tatsumi:"It's about my parents, i'll tell you about them, at least what i can remember."

Akame:"It's alright dear, i'll listen."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

|Next chapter you'll be learning about Tatsumi's parents.|