ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ x ᴀɴᴅ x ʟᴀᴡ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Sitting in the lobby of a hotel, the three had found out that some of the Troupe Members had found out the chain user's identity and that worried Valentine greatly.

Would Kurapika be okay?

String was wrapped around the trio's wrist like a makeshift pair of handcuffs and while Zeus wouldn't fly off without her, the Troupe wouldn't take the risk and bound him as well.

Standing in front of a large pillar, eyes of a bumblebee slowly scanned the room and the color slightly deepened into a dark rusted gold as she observed the area.

If they could escape, there would be a fifty-three percent possibility of it succeeding even if they took the best route and that thought caused a small frown to pull at Valentine's lips.

'Let's wait right here',The leader ordered.

Even if they tried to escape, they were watching anyone who walked through the front door.

'Come on! Don't you know what time it is?'

Hearing the familiar voice, eyes of thunder widened momentarily before snapping towards the direction of the voice and seeing Leorio sitting there, she stopped the smile from forming on her face.

She didn't want to ruin this possible opening.

Curious as to who was shouting, the leader of the Phantom Troupe turned his head and seeing the bispecaled man, he hummed under his breath.

'Idiot! It's the Beitacle Hotel! How many damn times do I have to repeat myself?',Leorio screamed into the phone,'Well!?'

Nothing the two Troupe Members staring at him, a small vein popped out of the side of his head and he quickly snapped his head in their direction, an angered frown on his face.

'What're you looking at kid?',Leorio snapped,'Huh?'

Glancing towards their boss, Shizuku turned her gaze back towards the black-haired man and blankly stared at him.

'Should I kill him?'

Turning his gaze away, the boss turned his head away from Leorio's direction and looked towards the door instead.

'Ignore him. Look the other way'

Turning behind him to see that people were staring at him, Leorio told them off an screamed at them that it wasn't a show, before turning back around with an irritated sigh.