Chapter 07 • Gap Of Guilt

Start from the beginning

Alastor was in a daze, he was processing what she just said. She did what? His hands and feet felt cold all of a sudden.

He didn't follow Natasha that day nor did he go back to college. He went straight to his home and used full of his resources to find out what exactly happened after that night.

In the process, he found out those men from that night were found dead near the red light area.

He felt a sense of relief deep inside him, thinking if Natasha did it for him. He smiled knowing she went that far for him.

He looked down and found himself getting hard. That night he jerked off at the thought of Natasha being obsessed with him, as far as committing murder.

After 2 more days of inspecting he found out, that Natasha was one of the prime suspects in killing them, but as they were members of the red light area and had no relatives, the case was open and shut within 72 hours.

He decided to give Natasha a surprise visit and to his surprise, she still lived there.

"The audacity. After all she a part of Carter's bloodline."

A few decades back, Carter was a famous bloodsucker gang. However, thanks to Natasha's Grandparents deciding to lead a normal life, Carter was free from the curse.

Alastor knocked on the door a few times but no one answered so he used the code Natasha gave him last time and went inside.

The place felt like no one had lived there for the last year. He ran his fingertips on the furniture and it was dusty. He searched through every room but she was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly he remembered there was one more room he left unchecked. He went to the bookshelf and unlocked the room only to back away a few steps.

The strong smell of cigarettes and drinks was spreading all over the apartment. Natasha was sitting in the middle of the room, leaning beside the bed. A cigar and a glass of whisky in her hand. Her head hung low.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to come here, Dimitri? I don't need anything. Go away!" She yelled at the unknown silhouette in front of her thinking it was her bodyguard.

Alastor walked to her and crouched down beside her. She started to laugh shakily.

"You know Dimitri, I fucked up so bad. I ruined the precious flower and now I am acting all pathetic. No amount of apology or begging would be enough to forgive me."

She stopped for a moment to inhale the cigar. "This is probably the thousands of times you hear me say these pathetic lines. Let me tell you something new."

She soaked another cigar in the whisky before lighting it up and inhaling it.

"I met him. Probably today? No yesterday. No no. I can't remember. He looked like an angel." She stopped once again and inhaled the cigar once again.

"He was trembling in fear. He was afraid of me. I wanted to touch him so bad and wanted to say that I'm sorry, please forgive me." She stopped and inhaled the cigar again.

"But his trembling body reminded me of the unforgivable sin I committed and I couldn't bring myself to say those words." she inhaled the cigar again.

"Do you know what I said? I asked him to never forgive me and to never forget what a horrible thing I did to him." She stopped once again and after one last inhale she threw the cigar into the ashtray.

"Seems like it worked. He stopped following me." Finally, she looked at the silhouette beside her and once again laughed shakily.

"I must be too drunk. I'm seeing Alastor in you." She broke into a fit of laughter. "If he were to see me in this state, he would be so happy and probably even laugh at how pathetic I look." Her smile dropped. She buried her head into her knees and stopped talking.

All this time Alastor listened to all her ranting. A tear rolled down his cheek. It wouldn't be a lie if he said he wasn't anxious over what happened 5 months ago.

He didn't say anything and walked out of that suffocating room. He started to clean the house and then cooked some porridge.

After a good 3 hours, he was done. It was 4:40 pm, past lunch hour. He went to the room once again only to see her passed out. He picked her up in bridal style and took her to the restroom where he already prepared warm water.

He stripped and stripped her as well. They both sunken into the bathtub, water splashing on the floor.

He started to play with her hair, they were still soft and silky. He went to her neck and started to give sloppy kisses, leaving marks all over her neck.

She slowly regained her consciousness and found herself in the tub. She felt a male presence behind her. She snuggled more into the warm body.

"It feels good, Dimitri." She closed her eyes again and started to breathe softly, her bare boobs were heaving up and down.

Something in Alastor stirred up and he was jealous. His hands aggressively grabbed a fistful of her hair and made her look up. She groaned in pain.

"Who is it, baby?" Alastor's growl pulled her out of her daze.

"You shouldn't be here." Her response was more calm than expected.

To be continued.................