Chapter 02 • Seductive Kiss

18+

6 years ago

I successfully convinced Joe to have a drinking night with the juniors and sure enough, I only wanted to see that peach. I arrived late and was the last person on top of that.

"Hi senior!" One of the girls jumped in her seat. I slightly nod my head.

"So cold." Joe sneered. I took the empty seat beside one of the juniors. I took out my phone and messaged Joe.

I looked to my left and it didn't even take me 1 microsecond to spot him

I looked to my left and it didn't even take me 1 microsecond to spot him. He stands out from everyone else. Maybe because he is the only one so far I had my eyes set on.

Gosh! He looks so fucking pretty I might lose my mind. I want to squish him so bad. He was laughing and chit-chatting with the other juniors. He feels so lively and cheerful. Like sunshine. I stood up and approached his table.

"Oh! Hi senior! Please take this seat." One girl and one boy started to bicker about where should I sit.

"I want that seat." I pointed to the seat beside him which was already occupied by a girl.

"But senior, I sat there first." She just ruined my mood. My eyebrows twitched as I raised one of my eyebrows and smiled creepyly.

"You don't talk back or mess with seniors." The atmosphere suddenly changed and another girl beside her pulled her away.

"Hey! Are you out of your mind? We get to have these foods for free because of her, do you not know she is paying for all this?" One of the guys raised his voice at her but I stopped him with my hand raised.

"Anyway, I lost my appetite. Alastor, come with me, help me lit my cigarette." I fished my hands in my pockets.

Everyone looked back and forth between me and him as if I summoned some ghost.

"M-me?" My eyes widened, his voice, was so melodic that I could melt at any time. I cleared my throat.

"Is there any other Alastor here besides you?" The boy beside him pushed him.

"Better go at once than later." He said as Alastor nodded and followed me outside.

"Do you smoke?" I took out a cigarette from the box and placed it in between my lips.

"N-no." I could sense his uneasiness. I leaned toward him. He lit the cigar and I inhaled the first killing smoke.

"No need to feel nervous. I'm just a normal human." I exhaled the vapor another way and tried not to make him uncomfortable.