And with the power of her family's death she can do many things.

After doing the protection spell she headed to the school, just in time for her to talk to Isaac and Erica, before chemistry.

After pulling the two into an empty classroom she looked at them with a glare.

"I can prove to you Lydia, is not the Kanima. All you have to do is stand down."

"We can't do that" Erica starts. "Derek helped us! We're right here because of him. Your betraying him?"

"I'm not betraying him! I'm doing what's right!" She informs them. "You guys are gonna get yourselves killed running around with him and I'm not gonna be of any help!"

Isaac looks at the girl shocked "Derek is gonna know your trying to betray him."

"You guys do know I'm a witch right? I can tell when something bad is gonna happen; and you guys running around playing bad cop isn't okay!" Adi exclaims walking out of the room.

Scott McCall looks at Adeline Hale as she joins them "Derek is not gonna kill her without proof."

"Don't underestimate him, he's gonna get proof" Lynn states as she settles beside them.

Stiles looks at her with a question in mind. "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?"

Scott looks over at Isaac and Erica. "I think here and now."

"I was about to say that Scotty" Adeline says patting his back.

After they settle in class Harris starts to explain what they're doing for his class. "Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-" he starts but trails of noticing everyone but Adi, Allison, Scott, Isaac and Stiles had their hands up. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two." He states pointing at Adi and a Gina.

After a while Adeline heard Harris yell "switch."

"Listen to me, okay? Don't talk to Erica or Isaac." The auburn haired girl hears the Argent state.

Lydia furrows her eyebrows looking at her Best Friend "Why?"

Allison becomes impatient and exclaims "Just don't!"

Harris becoming annoyed interrupts them. "Let's go, girls. Next station."

"Trust me, all right?" She asks hoping her friend would trust her.