||78||

Harlow's POV

"What just happened?!" I exclaimed as I drove past Lewis and Max, the Red Bull car onto of the Mercedes.

"Crashed into each other" Lucy mumbled.

"Again? Are they both okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, they both alright" Lucy replied.

~

"Yes Harl! That's P3! Great job today, well done!" Lucy said.

"Thanks Lu! Mclaren 1-2 was it?" I asked.

"Yeah, Daniel P1 and Lando P2!" Lucy replied as I smiled.

Lando got his highest result in Formula 1!

I parked my car and saw Daniel and Lando celebrating with their crew, I smiled and walked over to mine.

I got slightly lifted in the air from behind. "We are finally on the podium together!!" Lando said as he put me down.

"You got P2 Lan! Your best result in F1!" I replied as I saw Daniel walking over.

I pulled him into a hug and patted his back. "Congrats! You deserve that win!" I told him.

~~

The noise from all the fans increased when Daniel walked onto the podium. I was happy for him, Lando and Mclaren they deserve the win.

Trophies were handed and I didn't waste any time to pop all the champagne on the both of them.

As soon as I saw Daniel take his shoe off, I quickly made my way off the podium. I wasn't quicker enough because I felt arms wrap around me waist.

"Babe please no!!" I pouted. "Your cute, but no!" Lando giggled.

Lando carried me back onto the podium, where Daniel was waiting for me. "I'm not doing it!" I told him.

"C'mon don't be a baby! Your boyfriend did it so why can't you?" Daniel said. I got his shoe and poured it all over him.

I laughed along with Lando and a lot of the crew below. I ran away and off the podium before Daniel could do anything.

What a day.