||76||

"Hey chat!" Lando smiled. "Hey guys!" Max added.

user Favsss🤩
user Hi!!!
user Hi guyssss
user Yayyyyy finallyyyyy
user Lando is back!!

"Yeah, he's back! I'm not alone, at least for a few days!" Max said.

user How's Harl doing?
user I can't believe all the things said about her :(
user You know it's bad when Lewis and F1 post about it!

"Harl, is alright guys! She just having a bit of a break from social media" Lando said.

user How do you feel about all the hate she gets?
user Is she racing this week?
user We love Harllll
user I hate f1 fans sometimes :(

"You feel hopeless you can't do anything about it. We know it's never going to go away completely" Lando mumbled.

"How she stays concentrated during racing, I will never know" Max added.

"Speaking of racing, Harl is back racing this weekend. Been cleared by the doctor!" Lando said.

"Talking about me?" Harlow asked as she walked behind the two boys, standing behind Lando's chair.

"Oh hey babe, well that's what all the chat are asking about" Lando said, turning around to face her.

"Hi chatt! I knew I was your favourite!" Harlow giggled. She and Max did their handshake, behind they all looked at what people were saying.

user Harllll!!!
user Hi LoLo!
user Queennnn
user We love you!!
user Harlow >> Max and Lando
user Harllll
user You and Max have such a good friendship!!
user That handshake >>

"Only I can call her LoLo!" Lando pouted. "You whipped, mate!" Max laughed making Harlow giggle.

"Shut up! Why are they talking about you guys handshake?" Lando added.

"It's a good handshake!" Harlow told her. "Not a good as ours" Lando said. "Mine with my teammate is the best, chat can even tell you that!" Harlow added.

user True!!
user Hunter and Verstappen handshake >>
user Max V, Max F then Lando
user You and Max's is the best!

"Told you! And on that note I'll leave you, I'm going to make food!" Harlow said making her way out the room.

"Love you!" She called. "Love you too!" Lando mumbled.