||42||

Sadly, even if Max and Harlow get P1&P2. Red Bull can't win the Constructor Championship.

Red Bull were close this season with Mercedes, it was very close in every race. There was at least one Red Bull or Mercedes on every podium.

Harlow not able to race for 4 races took a big turn from the Red Bull season. Max had two DNF's out of the 4 Harlow was out for.

Mercedes took advantage of it. Lewis has won the Championship with Valtteri in 2nd. 3rd will be confirmed today between Max and Harlow.

~~

Harlow's POV

"You ready for this?" Max asked. "Yeah!" I replied as we did our handshake. "What's this with you going to Mercedes?" He added.

"I can tell that Mercedes haven't made any offers for me" I told him. "So, you think we will be teammates or rivals next season?" Max asked.

"We are like rivals even on the same team!" I replied. "True" He laughed.

~~

"Max Verstappen rounds the last corner, he wins the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix! Harlow Hunter behind him and making it a one-two to RedBull!

Lewis Hamilton claims 3rd place, with Bottas behind him! Mercedes can celebrate another amazing season! They were pushed all the way by RedBull, who beat them tonight!"

"Can Red Bull push Mercedes all the way again next season and go all the way? Well you'll find that out in a few months time!"