||17||

( real life ! )
Third Person

( real life ! )Third Person

-today at 13:21-

Lo!

Lolo!

Harl!

Geez, be patient!

You know I'm not!

Anyways, wanna come over?

Yeah I do🙄

Why? What you got planned?

Going to stream! Please join, the fans miss u!

I've missed them too :)

Alright, I'll be there in a few!

See you Lo!

Harlow got in her car and made her way to Lando's

Harlow got in her car and made her way to Lando's. When she arrived, he opened the door with the key he had given her a long time ago and entered the house.

Harlow could already hear that Lando was streaming so she made her way into his gaming room. Once she opened the door, the chat when wild.

"Harlow's here!" Lando cheered as he had turned around hearing the door opening. Harlow got another chair and sat down next to him.

user: Harlll!!!
user: Hey Harlowww!!
user: You and Lando are so cute!!
user: Date!!!
user: Harllll!!

"Hey chat! It's been awhile!" Harlow said. "You guys can ask is some questions guys, we will get through as many as we can!" Lando added.

user: Favourite race you're looking forward to?

"Silverstone, it's home" Lando replied. "Yeah São Paulo, home race." Harlow added.

user: Harl! Do you know any footballers?

"Yeah I do, Neymar and nearly all the Brazil team. Kylian and some others too" Harlow told them. "You know Neymar?!" Lando exclaimed.

"I've told you multiple times" Harlow replied as she rolled her eyes. Harlow looked at the chat laughing as they all were on her side.

user: 😂😂
user: Yeah Lando she's told you!😂
user: Best duooo
user: 😂😂

"Shut up chat!" Lando laughed. "They love me more Lan!" Harlow giggled.

user: Truee!!
user: Queen👑
user: We love you Harl🥰
user: Yes we do☺️

"I hate you guys" Lando mumbled. "That's not nice!" Harlow told him as he rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry chat" Lando mumbled as I smirked.

user: Lando's such a simp!
user: Yeah listen to Harl, Lando!🤣