||73||

After the race had finished, Lando made his way to Harlow's drivers room.

When he entered he saw his girlfriend just sitting on the floor. Lando sighed and sat down next to her.

"You okay?" Lando asked as she stayed quiet. "Babe, talk to me" He said softly but she stayed quiet once again.

"I'll give you some space" Lando added as he got up and made his way out of her drivers room.

Lando's POV

I started making my way back to the Mclaren garage. "Hey Lando, how is Harl?" Lewis asked.

"She's not speaking, she is in her drivers room. I don't know what going on" I told him.

"Any chance she was looking at her phone?" Lewis asked. "Yeah, when I just walked in she turned her phone off" I added.

"She is probably looking at all the hate and racist comments" Lewis sighed, how didn't I think about that?

"I'll post something about it later, and I'll try and get F1 to post something about it as well" Lewis added.

"Thanks Lew, she'll appreciate that" I said. "It's no problem, just leave her for a bit she will eventually come around" Lewis told me.

We did a fist bump before I continued walking to the Mclaren garage. "How is she?" Charlotte asked. "Giving her so space" I replied.

"This that the best idea?" She added. "Yeah, I feel just useless" I mumbled. "Why'd you think that?" Charlotte asked.

"Harl is getting so much hate and racist comments. She's told me before that will be the reason she quits F1" I said.

"She's a strong girl, after her contact is up with RedBull it's up to her. But that not for another 2 years, things could get better then" Charlotte told me.

"Lewis is going to post about it later, he is also going to try and get F1 to post something too" I added.