Part 1(Fun And Masti)

(A/N; Imagine Dareya and Abhirika are married 5 years. Abhirika are having 3 years son named Adi. They live in separate home. Some shots on dareya. Set of Daya ki Biwi.)

*

*

*

*

*

The  early morning is the dominion of the birds, for they in bright feathered plume are so very in love with the sunrise. There is an awakening magic each day in the early morning, a sense of an old earth-spirit rekindled that seeks to knit together all that is good. The Hues of the world bloom anew is if each were a tiny flower reborn. From The Earth, Somewhere in The Mumbai, In one House, we can see a couple cuddling and hugging each other in bed. Their room was describing their previous love night in which their clothes were scattered and they were having satisfying smile on their faces.......

Sun peeped through the window. The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light. The Man stirred in his sleep. He was somewhat shivering so he hugged the lady tightly who was sleeping beside him peacefully. But her sleep disturbed due to the movement and opened her eyes to see his charming face and eyes that was full of love for her. She is luckiest woman in the world to have a man like this. But today something was bothering her.... Don't know why she was felt like something bad gonna happen. She was staring him and lost in her thoughts..... Man wakeup and saw her starring him and said.......

Man :-  Good Morning Love.....

Lady was in her own thought so she doesn't reply........ But came out when he pecked her lips....

Man :- Kya hua jaan.... Aisa kya dekh rahi ho...

The Lady blushed and said :- Kuch nahi Daya...... Bus aise hi.... Anyways Good Morning!

Daya :- Ok!...... he was about to say something but a phone ring disturbed him.....

On call

Man :- Hello

Daya :- Ha Abhijeet bolo...... Itni subah kyu phone kiya....

Abhijeet :- Aree yaar aaj mujhe pick karne aayoge na?.... 

(Note ; Tarika is out of station for some work so daya pick him daily)

Daya :- Ha baba.... Aaunga lene tumhe thik hai..... Bye

Abhijeet :- Ha ha thik hai..... Bye....

(Call cut)

Daya :- chalo shreya..... Jaldi ready hote hai..... Abhijeet ko bhi pick karna hai....

Shreya :- Ha thik hai..... Aap fresh ho kar aayiye.... Mai niche jati hu....

Daya nodded...... He went to bathroom..... and Shreya adjusted her dress and went downstairs.... After 15 minutes Daya came out of bathroom and wears his dress and went downstairs. He then saw shreya making breakfast...... He goes to her and hug her from back and start kissing her shoulder and neck..... She shivered and try to move away from his grip but he tightens his grip and start kissing her widly.....

Shreya moaned and said :- Daya choro.... Kya kar rahe ho....

Daya kissing her :- ummm.... umm.... Shreya tum apna kaam karo mai apna kaam karta hu and start kissing her.....

Shreya moaned and pushed him while saying :- Daya aap mujhe kaam karne do...... (mischievously) puri raat kam pad gayi kya.....

Daya while coming closer said :- Puri raat to kya Pura jindagi bhi kam padta aapko pyaar karne ke liye.......