SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT

Comenzar desde el principio

Jimin was taking out his clothes from his bag as jungkook was lying on the bed on his stomach being tired.

" Taehyung's house is so cool right?" Jimin said with his clothes in his hands as he walked to the bathroom.

" Yeah it is.....our Christmas is gonna be fun." Jungkook said turning around, now lying down on his back as he looked at jimin.

Jimin hummed and got inside the bathroom shutting the door behind him as jungkook kept lying there and after a while he had the sudden urge so he got up and went inside the bathroom making sure to not make any noise.

He saw jimin taking a shower as the glass of the shower cabin was blurred from lower side and only jimin's upper body was visible. He gulped when his eyes fell on jimin's lean back and slim waist and just by looking at it he was hard.

He can't believe himself. Earlier he required a blow job to get properly hard while having sex with someone but now with only a look at jimin's bare upper body he was rock hard.

So he removed his clothes and opened the door of the shower cabin to get inside.

Jimin got startled and turned around when he felt someone enter the cabin, but relaxed when he realised it was jungkook.

" Can I join you? " He whispered and smirked coming closer to jimin.

" You have already joined me kookie." Jimin stated while smiling as jungkook chuckled.

He come behind jimin and slowly brought his hands up to roam them from jimin's shoulder down to his arms and resting it at his small waist.

He moved closer grinding his hard cock against the crack of jimin's ass, making jimin gasp.

" K...kookie?...."

" Look what you've done to me." Jungkook whispered in his ears and took his earlobe in his mouth nibbling at it as jimin let out a small moan as he slowly turned around in jungkook's hold to face him.

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed him as jungkook kissed him back harder making jimin's back hit the wall and jungkook caged him.

" Jimin baby......i want you kneel for me" He ordered breathlessly as jimin understood what jungkook wanted so he obediently kneeled infront of jungkook looking up at him.

" I'm gonna fuck your mouth baby....... Okay?" He asked as jimin nodded eager to please jungkook and to experience new things.

" Tap on my thighs if it's too much okay?" He said softly caressing jimin's hair who nodded.

Jungkook was holding himself back from being extremely rough with jimin as he saw him looking up at him with those innocent eyes that were making him want to taint jimin.

Water from the shower was still falling down on them making them both breathless as jungkook slowly stroked his cock and brought it closer to jimin's plump lips.

" Just relax your throat" He Said before slowly pushing in jimin's mouth. At first only half of it went in and when jimin relaxed he slowly pushed all of him further in making jimin gag as he gripped jungkook's thighs for support.

" Oh fuck....." He groaned at the amazing feeling of jimin's warm mouth around his cock.

Jimin teared up a bit due to jungkook's thick cock inside his mouth but he realised he liked the feeling.

Jungkook started moving as thrusted in and out of jimin's mouth who moaned around his cock.

When he felt himself unable to control any longer. He grabbed jimin's soft, silky hair harshly and started to roughly fuck his mouth making tears fell from jimin's eyes.