11

As the days get closer to you and Baki fight. He comes more attached to b/n. You knew he was scared not of his father but the thought of loosing and leaving b/n behind. He carried b/n everywhere he went, his son was either in his arms or laying on his baby mat while Baki did his training. Even at night, his son was close to him. You loved seeing Baki care for him. Especially being a new mom, the little breaks where nice. When we would go to fights baki would hold b/n in his hands and sometimes rest him on his chest. You smile resting your elbow on the table holding your drink. The old man comes and sits next to you, you knew him as baki second father. You greet him and he smiles " so any plans for another little person" you go to laugh almost spitting out your drink. " b/n wasn't planned so I don't think another baby would be good rn " he only nods " my daughter still hasn't gifted my family our future" you look over " it's more on who you choose, many fighters are strong but nobody is caring like baki " you point seeing baki attention focused on his son as little whimpers leave his mouth. He moves his son to rest on his belly on his arm and holds his face gently and rubs his back. He speaks softly which makes you smile as the old man chuckles " you've soften the once fierce baki" I smile " that was all b/n doing" the old man bows excusing himself as baki comes sits by you, you take your son as he whimpers and move your rob over letting him gently latch onto your breast. Baki leans closer "what was the old man talking to you about " you gently rub your thumb over b/n head and giggle " he was asking when we planned to have another baby " bai face goes red and he huffs " that pervert old man" you laugh kissing his jaw as he turns kissing you fully " he sees b/n as his own grandson and you his son so seeing you have a child before the rest makes them happy knowing your future is sealed" He chuckles and gently kisses your bare shoulder " if you want another baby then ask " you blush and laugh " I think my father would kill me btw we aren't even married yet " that sentence make Baki look up seriously "will that make you happy " you smile " I'm already happy but without a ring and sometimes when I don't have the baby. A lot of ppl approach me " he hums going silent as you both continue to watch the fight. That night b/n slept in his crib, Baki had plans for you both. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him deeply as he moves his hips. You hold in your moans and whimper lightly as you both struggle to keep quiet. "B...b..Baki" he looks up holding your hand and running his fingers through your hair as your legs bent back " I love you,I love you" he smiles kissing you deeply. The way he moved reminded you of yours first night together. It was after a fight and Baki got hurt badly. You went home with him and helped him which he kissed you and you kissed back and one thing lead to another. He made you feel special that night you remembered it rained and the heat from the rain made your bodies sweat more as he went deep. You loved him more then anything after that night.you get pulled back to reality when his hips shutter and he kisses you deeply and smile as you lean,ore into him. He pulls out and brings you closer kissing your breast and smiling when you whimper. Since you had b/n your body has been extremely sensitive which he enjoyed how big your breast were. You run your fingers through his hair as you both slowly drift into sleep. " goodnight my love " you smile and hum.
(Miss me)