10

One morning you wake up hearing a low whimpers and hear Baki voice. He speaks softly as you look over by the sliding door and smile to your self Baki holds his sons head in his hand as his body lays across his arm, he bounces the infant as b/n whimpers and babbles. Baki sighs and sits down still holding his son close. You crawl over out of bed and smile " look at you " you giggle resting on Baki shoulder gently rubbing your sons back. Baki hums " he doesn't seem to happy to be up " you hum picking him up gently helping latch onto your breast and gently rock him. Baki leans on his arm looking over your shoulder at his son, he kisses your cheek softly and neck too. " since he's here and you started training again. Should we join the tournament " you hold your sons hand and hum " who will watch him " Baki smiles " let's bring him, in the future he will do what we do" you laugh lightly and hum " what if he doesn't want to fight" Baki smiles " then he won't have too but I bet he will want too" you roll your eyes and hum " I think a fight would be fun, I've been out of them for half a year " Baki kisses you passionately and gets all excited " you mean it " you laugh pulling him down " yes now shhh" he looks to his son who is now completely milk drunk and half asleep " my bad my bad ". So after months have passed and you and Baki have started your intense training for the tournament. Everyone thought you both were crazy but the money for the fights were good and the baby was approaching his first birthday and you both wanted him to experience the life of a fighter. You and Baki are technically royalty at tournaments. Which also reflected on b/n, so when you would carry him around with you were meet with bows and good wishes. Baki on the other hand was extremely focused because his father was involved and after what he did to you,Baki wanted to leave this tournament bloody. Which you didn't care what he did to his dad, you were there to win it. The first fight was against yujiro and the highest Sensei, you and Baki walk into a nice room overseeing the fight, you wear a traditional dress. Your son in your arms and Baki right behind you. You both sit by each other watching the fight. Your son was whimpering and you just undid you top breastfeeding him. Other people were shocked but many of Baki friends came and sat near you to block their view of you. You smile giving them a soft bow. A woman approached and cringed at the baby but sat closer to Baki which made you raise a brow. Did she not know who you are but retsu sense your trouble and moves to the women asking her to leave as Baki looks at you and chuckles " jealous" you huff at him and he holds your hand kissing your knuckles " nobody compares " you felt a sense of pride and scoff. The bells ring as two more fights go through. You and Baki are in group A so you both wouldn't fight till the end which made everyone anxious for your arrival back in the ring. And with out fail everyone gushed over your son, Baki double they call him. You look over seeing b/n on a blanket passed out as the island breeze runs over him. You do your sets as Baki is out running. B/n coughs bring your attention to him. You put your weight down moving to him as you lift him gently, he coughs and you gently pat his back. He hiccups and let's out a cute little noise as his face scrunches, you breath a sigh of relief " just like your dad almost gave me a heart attack" you lay him down gently rubbing his back as yo lay by him " shhh little one".