I entered the gate and walk at my locker. I am getting my books in there when a paper fall. I pick it up and it seem to be a love letter. Well, there is so many letters I receive everyday. I'm famous in my school because of my grades and I play sports so everybody know me. 

The girls even boys are staring at me when I'm walking at the hallway to my class. I entered my class and girls are squealing while the boys just stared at me jealousy. I shrug.    

The professor entered the room and start teaching. I listed all what he is saying. After that, I went to the court. I'm a basketball player and I'm the leader. We start practicing.

After my school, I arrive at our dorm. I get the paper and read it. The name is unknown. It seems creepy because when the girls left a letter on my locker they put their name in their.

Dear Jungkook,

                                    I don't know where to start but when I saw you, I fall for you. I can't keep you off in my mind. When I sleep, I always saw you even in my dream. When you talk to me, there are so many beautiful and intense feelings that flow in and out of my soul for you. When you save me, I'm so thankful that you save me or else I am dead now. Actually, this is the second time you save me. Everyday I keep thinking if we ever cross path again, then it come true. I want to say that I like you but I don't have a courage to face you and you have so many fan girls in school. And maybe you will not like me because I'm a boy. I'm close to you yet so far to reach. 사랑해, 정국아

Longing for you, Your secret Admirer

When I finish reading it. I asked my self. 'Did I save someone twice'. He is Korean too. This is the first time a boy write me a letter. I put it on my drawer. There's only 2 months before I go back again in Korean.

 I wondered what is my twin doing? Is she eating on time? I hope so because I miss her very much. I get my books and study because exam is coming and I need to be ready for it even I'm the always on top.

TIME SKIP

Their are many letters every day. I guess my secret admirer will not stop writing for me. I was heaving my last exam today. I don't have a time to read the letters. 

I finish my exam and get out at the school. I arrive at my dorm. I get all the letters of my one and only secret admirer and read it. The letters become creepy because of what he is saying in the letters. He even know what did I do yesterday. I think he is obsessed at me. I shook my head. But what caught my attention when he say he want to meet me in the park where I go when I'm free. He said that he will meet me tomorrow at 8:00. Is he stalking me?

I freshen up. I lay at my bed and hug a pillow. I closed my eyes but I can't. I feel like someone is staring at me but there wasn't. Maybe, I'm hallucinating. 

It's morning, I eat my breakfast. My roommate is still sleeping. I went on the bathroom and take a shower. I wear a green shirt and black pants. I wear my Rolex watch.

I get my bag and phone

I get my bag and phone. I head out of the dorm and walk. I went first at the flower shop and get a daisy. I greet Chaeryeong and smile at her. I give her the money and left. I check at the time and it says 7:55. I walk faster so that I go there on time.

I reach the park at 8:00. I went on a bench and wait him. After a minute, someone approach me. "H-hi" he said. I turned around. "Oh, your the one I save in the pedestrian lane. Ren? That is your name right?" I asked him and he nod. "Yes. Ren is my name. I'm your secret admirer" he said to me, smiling. I smile at him, awkwardly. 

So he is the one stalking me? I must stay a way from him. He is a creepy too.

(MONTH PASSED)

A month passed. Next month, I will go back at South Korea but I want to be early so I'm packing my bag now. I'm finally going to see my parents. Me and Ren are friend but I cut my connection to him. He become obsessed to me. He even killed a girl just because the girl touch me. He even become possessive. Just a single touch, he will get jealous but I always say to him that we are not boyfriend. He is just my friend nothing else.

Everyday, I always get a flowers infront of our dorm. I know who give them. It is Ren. He even say to some people that we are married but we are not. I tried to say that we don't have relation. 

I get out of my dorm. I was walking on the street when someone pulled me. I turned around but something hard knocked my head. "Finally, you are mine" Someone said. The voice is familiar. 'REN' . Everything is black.

FLASHBACK ENDS~~

I open my eyes. It become blurry. I closed it again and blink twice. I open it. I look around. White walls. The monitor is beeping.

'I'm in the hospital' I thought. I tried to sit but my shoulder is hurting. I groaned. I didn't realize that Chae is awake now. "How are you my twin?" she asked me. "My shoulder is hurting" I said to her. "I will call the doctor" she said and call the doctor.

After a minute, the doctor and Chae come in. "How are you feeling, Mr. Jeon?" The doctor asked me. "My shoulder is hurting" I said while holding it gently. "It's temporary that your shoulder is hurt. Your vitals are good too but you are weak because you lost to much blood" The doctor said checking my vital. "This is your medicine. Take this medicine after you eat. That's all. I need to check other patient too" The doctor said and bow. I nod my head.

I sigh. "Ren is back" I blurted to her who froze on her spot. "W-what?" she asked me. "Ren. He is back" I said. "You are joking, right?" She asked me but she didn't find any joke on my face. "he is the one who I meet yesterday" I said to her. "I call the guard. The staff I called accidentally touch me. After that, Ren accidentally shot me in my shoulder. He said that it's for the girl." I said staring at the wall blankly.

My twin walked to me. She hold my hand. "He won't get you. You have us" She said to me. "I hope the guard catch him" I said. "Anyway, where is mom and dad?" I asked her. "They handle the company for a while" She said.

The door open. Our friends come in. They have food in there hand. "WHAT'S UP EVERYONE" Hoseok shout making us startled. "Yah, Hoseok lower your voice. Their are other patient here" Jin said. "What's bring you here?" Chae said to them. "We are here to visit JK" Jaehyung said. "Just JK?" My twin asked him. 'Here we go again' I though while shaking my head. "Of course not, Beautiful" he said to Chae who blush. 

"Ah, I forgot. Here flowers for you" Jackson come in between them with flower in his hand. He handed it to Chae who smile while receiving it. "Thank you, Jack" she said to him who blush.

"Anyway, how are you JK?" Jin asked me. "I'm fine. Just my shoulder is hurting" I said. We continue to chat and after that, we eat the snack they brought a while ago.

________________

UPDATE!!!!