backstory

your full name - saphira charlotte jones
your job - youtube influencer/musician
your age - 23
your bestfriend -kayleigh johnson

you and josh (chip) have been best friends since childhood and you guys used to be inseparable. you guys were the best of friends, he was like the brother you never had. you two both went to the same schools and even same university.

he chose to drop out after his youtube career started to kick off a year of university, leaving you to continue by yourself but you didn't mind though because you knew how much of a pain uni was to him, especially with all his work stuff that he did.

everything was perfect until he had to move out of the neighbourhood to move into london for the better of his career. the worst part was that you would rarely get to see him, apart from the occasional facetime calls and text messages. he would only come visit during christmas, you were alone in manchester for at least a year and a half leaving you with a great idea...

you decide start a youtube channel after he leaves since it reminds you of him. once you have quite a few thousand maybe even million subscribers, your parents agreed that you can move to london as well since there is more content to create over there rather than manchester. and you get to see josh! which you were greatly excited about.

your youtube channel blows up and you become an influencer and all your fans love you. you and your parents have a close bond and you don't want to leave them, hence why you've been living with them for so long.