𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬.

████████████████████

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 / 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Pregnant?" Everleigh exclaims, doubt infiltrates her tone clearly on her seat of the couch, besides her husband who was looking up at Alice as well in shock. "That can't be — It must be some sort of mistake."

     After the still wedding two weeks ago, the Dunes laid back and aimed to stay for only a month before dispersing to go their own way to avoid the Cullens being involved in their fight with the Volturi. Stayed because they were hoping it's going to be the last time in a very long time for they will come back again because of the danger they bring everywhere they will go.

     Because of their defensive attack against Jane and the rest of the guards, Caius was infuriated by such scheme and did not tolerate being bested by Everleigh's coven of all vampire in the world. Word has spread of it, many nomadic covens around the globe wanting a change of power and laws more than before now.

     However, the Volturi did not allow such monarchy and discreetly had Demetri to be on high alert and to immediately report when he has caught any of the Dune's scent to hunt them down as either prisoner or to be killed on the spot. But because of Aspen's defensive shield, all Demetri could ever smell was nothing and see nothing as well. It was as if they never existed.

     "I can't see her future." Alice frantically states, desperately searched for Bella Swan's fate but not one vision occured. Especially not the baby that was growing in her belly and Alice holds undeniable protest that it is not a normal child because of its father. "It's as if she. . . She died."

     "That cannot just be it." Caspian says, worried for friends such as Edward who must be in deep stress because of this.

The Cullens and Dune gather in the living room after a distraught Alice who now can't see the outcome of their problem. Including the baby, she can't see anything but everything gave her migraines. It worried Coraline. As well as the rest, including Bree Tanner who stays quiet unless spoken to. She still did not feel like part of the family despite everyone making her feel welcome and included. Even Jasper who has taught her everything she needs to know of control.

     "Have either of you seen this before?" Esme asks, a tone she used that is worrisome and soft, sensing everyone being stressed at such news. They weren't at all sure but Bella seemed certain that it was baby, informing them over the phone and told them something moved inside her. It's so unusual.