Chapter 1: Y-You're my Ancestor?!

Chapter 1-  Y-You're My Ancestor?!

In a House of mustafafu, You could see Twin 4 year old kids. Their names are Izumi and Izuku yagi. Although they were twins they seemed totally different in appearance. Izumi  had a mix of her mother and father green hair and blond. She had a greenish Blond colored hair but green eyes like her mother, While Her older Twin brother Izuku had blond hair and his father Blue eyes. Izuku watched as his sister was jumping up and down in joy because today they were both going to the quirk doctor. They both ran arond they house cheering and jumping as if they both had a sugar rush. The ran in their parents' room rather loudly waking the pair from their sleep.

As they ran around the room, Izumi yelled loudly as she could. "Lets Go! Shouted izumi dragging her mother from out of her bed. C'mon, Mom we have to go! shouted izumi excitedly.

The Two parents, who were Inko and toshinori looked at their Children in joy as they watched their daughter jump up and down around the room while Izuku just sat there with a smile on his face. 'Where does she get all of this energy from' they both thought at the same time. After sending the children off to get dressed, The twins each grabbed their Action figureine of their favorite hero, Which are Green Esper and Allmight.

Green esper was a herione who fought strong villans and made a name for herself in the Hero society,She rose through the Ranks Until she landed in the top 10 and made her way to the 3rd rank. Not long after that she and all might had formed a small Duo that proved to be great in battle and Unknown to the public love.

The 4 got Into the car and drove off the the quirk doctor's appointment. But Unkonwn to everyone this will be the moment that a happy family Eneded and cause a major Impact through the entire world as izuku is to become the STRONGEST HERO THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET MY QUIRK, I GOING TO BE JUST AS STRONG AS ALL MIGHT Exclamed Izumi as they were siting in the Doctors office waiting for the doctor to return.

Izuku responded with a Instantaneously loud "Of course, Izumi!" as he placed a hand on her shoulder giving her his bright eye closed smile missing a tint of pink that was on her cheek which went unoticed by everyone. As the door opened izuku couldn't Believe it, His whole life had been waiting for this moment. The beginning of his Hero Career depended on this day. but it was not to be. After the doctor came in and did some test. As he left to consult with some previous people about some information before returning to them. The two stared kids stared at the doctor holding back their exitement.

The doctor glanced to the mother and father and asked "Which one would you like first the good or bad news?"

Izumi and Izuku were inserpable Well untill now...

What do you mean?.... Inko asked in a worried tone. The Docotor Just sighed 'Guess it's the bad News first', He thought 

What he said shattered the twin boy irreparbly.  With a look of pity from the doctor, he continued. Your son izuku is.... Quirkless Im sorry but he can't Become a hero. Izuku dropped his All might action figure and sat there frozen and silent. His whole world just collapesd in front of his eyes, There was a joing pain in his heart.

However. The doctor said completly forgetting the fact that he ruined his dream, The good news is that Your daughter here has a powerful Telekinetic quirk. The only drawback  to it is when she over-uses it, she may have suffer extreme headaches.

Any signs of pity was erased from the faces of izuku parents, Only to be replaced with pride and joy of their daughter. Of course they would be happy, 'Izumi did get a powerful quirk' Izuku thought with a sad smile as he saw his father lift his sister up while his mother was right beside him smiling at their daughter, Meanwhile he was walking slowly behind them as he was silently weeping, As tears were streaming down his cheeks,But no one bothered to turn around to acknowledge the crying boy.