𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

Start from the beginning

"You don't seem bothered." he reached into his back pocket to grab his phone.

"You're right, I'm not." I sighed. "i knew you two would make up soon, you always do. It was only a matter of time before he was back being around all the time."

"Yes, well I saw him here earlier last night. Funny enough he was walking down the very corridor your room is attached to..." I watched he began to put the pieces together as he dialled Marcels number, waiting for him to pick up.

After a few buzzes, Marcel picked up the phone. "A bit of an issue. It seems our little bird has flown the coop." Klaus shared, pacing back and forth the courtyard. I zoned out from the phone call, chipping away at the nail polish on my nails. 

Klaus soon hung up the phone, turning back around to face me. "Elijah's the reason you got distracted." He chuckled, pacing over to me. "What was it that really distracted you? Talking? Making out? Frisky under the sheets-"

"That's enough to re-jog my memory, Klaus." I huffed, rubbing my eyes in exhaustion. The very exhaustion he merely caused by just being near by. "He came to tell me about the wolves – your biological family. He saw the blood on my clothes, and simply questioned me about it. One thing led to another, and he ended up kissing me. I soon pushed him away once I came to the realisation on what was happening."

"Mhm... Good on you for pushing him away. Elijah needs to get his priorities straight before he starts kissing u again."

"Yeah, I guess." I sighed, not mentioning to him that it was I who had inaugurated the kiss. "Is Marcel on his way?" I questioned him, changing the topic. "Yes, he should be here soon." he shared.

The sound of footsteps approaching the stairs alerted my attention. I looked up from the floor to see Elijah's figure at the top of the balcony, staring down at me.

"Good morning, Niklaus, Rosalie." he smiled, approaching us both. "Hello, Elijah." I greeted. "Any particular reason for your good mood today, Brother." Klaus wiggled his eyebrows at his older brother.

"Just glad that New Orleans isn't burning down, brother." Klaus let out a sound of agreement, before jumping out of his seat.

"Well, you'll love to know the young Davina is missing." He casually patted his brother's shoulder. Elijah stared at klaus, almost as he was searching for any amusement behind his brothers eyes. He heaved out a sigh at his brothers incapability of looking after the girl, before sitting down on the bench across from us as we waited for Marcel to arrive so we could start our search for Davina. 

————

Elijah and I frantically searched through Davina's room, hoping to find any sort of clue to where she could of runoff to. While I searched her wardrobe, Elijah sorted through a box of her items.

"How many paintings does this girl have?" I chuckled, pulling each piece of artwork out from the back of the wardrobe. Elijah twisted his neck around to see the art. "One too many clearly." he smiled, turning back to his search.

The two of us stayed silent as we sorted through the items, although for the first time in a while the silence wasn't awkward. That was until he chose to break the silence.

"About last night-" he spoke out the blue, moving his gaze from the cardboard boxes towards me. "It's fine, Elijah. Although I believe we should have a small conversation later on. There are a few things I wish to discuss." I smiled, hoping the conversation wouldn't go any further.