Chapter 13

Tobias POV

I wake up with Tris hugging me a little tighter. I kiss her forehead, and she squirms. I realize she is still asleep. I just stare at her. She is so beautiful, I am the luckiest man on Earth to have her. She is mine, and will soon be mine forever. I love her so much. I hate to see her sad, but am happy when I put a smile on her face. Thank you god for giving me her. Its all I need.

"I love you too." She says smiling. I jump a little.

"You were awake." I say jokingly glaring at her. She laughs and nods.

"Now kiss me." She says pouting.

"Why?" I say teasing her.

"Because that was beautiful, and I forgot what it felt like to kiss you." She says frowning. I laugh.

"Then let me remind you." I say and then kiss her. The kiss has so much passion and love. She pulls away and I groan.

"Tobias we have to get up." She says laughing. "We have to tell the gang today." She says looking at her ring.

"But its Saturday, can't we lay here for a little bit." I say pouting.

"Fine, but no funny business." She says pointing at me.

"I never said anything about funny business, but now that you bring it up?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Tobias." She says laughing. "Lets just talk." She says looking into my eyes.

"I love that funny business." I say, making her crack up. She sits up. I frown.

"What?" She asks, with her eyebrows coming together.

"I love holding you." I say pouting.

"I can solve that. Sit up." She says. I do as I am told and takes my hand. I pull her onto my lap and wrap my arms around her. "Better?" She says laughing. I nod.

"One more thing." I say holding up one finger.

"Got ya covered." She says and then kisses me. I laugh and nod. She looks away. "Do you ever think about the future?" She says not looking at me.

"Yeah." I say kissing her cheek.

"What do you see." She says looking at me.

"Well I see you most of all. But I see Zeke and Christina freak when we ask the to be Maid of Honor and Best Man. Then I see us getting married. After that I see the best honeymoon." I say before she cuts me off.

"Where?" She says raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know, we don't leave the hotel room." She laughs and hits me arm. "After that I see us graduating high school. Me being drafted to the MLB you could have played for the majors too, but with the baby bump you couldn't. I play MLB for a couple of years, and our little girl wants to play softball so you coach her team." I say with tears filling her eyes. "What?" I say becoming worried.

"You think about all of that?" She says gulping.

"Yeah." I say before she kisses me. She swings her leg over mine so she is straddling me. I pull away. "I hate to end this but what?" I say confused.

"I love you." She says then kisses me again. Things start to get heated. Then some Things happen if you know what I mean.

Tris POV

"Tris whats that." Christina yells. We are all sitting in a circle getting ready to play Truth or Dare in my living room. I look at Tobias and he just nods to me.

"Ok we were gonna wait and tell you during Truth or Dare but since Christina asked, Four proposed." I say holding up my hand showing them my ring. All the girls gap in awe while the boys glare at Tobias.

"Dude!" Uriah shouts. Tobias puts his hands up in surrender. "It was a pact." Uriah says pointing at Tobias.

"Fine" He says and stands. The rest of the boys stand and now all us girls are watching. Tobias stands with his hands behind his back while the others get in a line in front of him. Uriah, Will, and then Zeke. Uriah raises his hand and slaps Tobias in the face. Then Will does it to. Finally Zeke switches it up and backhands Tobias. I feel my eyes almost pop out of my head.

"What the hell!" I yell. Tobias looks at me and I jump up and run to the kitchen. I grab a bag of frozen peas and run back to the living room. I walk over to Tobias who is now sitting back on the ground. I sit on his lap and holding the bag to his cheek. "I forgot again." I say pouting. Tobias laughs and kisses me.

"Lets get started. Will truth or dare." Zeke says pointing at Will.

"Dare." He says cautiously.

"i dare you to... kiss every girl other than your girlfriend." Zeke says laughing. Will looks around and see he is getting glares from Tobias, Uriah and most importantly Christina. He wipes his shirt off and turns to me.

"Tris." He says.

"Dare." I yell.

"Sit on Zeke's lap for the rest of the night." I nod and start to get up and Tobias holds me back. I look at him.

"His lap, or my shirt off." I say raising my eyebrows at him. He reluctantly lets go and glares at Will.

Tobias POV

Tris has been sitting on Zeke's lap all night. I see him keep whispering something in her ear and then she giggles. Anger flows through me every time I see that. I glare at Zeke and he laughs at me.

"I'm done. Goodnight guys." I say, then storm off to Tris' room. I hear more laughing, and then the front door close.

"Tobias Eaton are you jealous?" Tris says entering the room.

"Me? No." I say a little to fast.

"Look at me." Tris says. I turn and see her beautiful eyes. "It was a joke. Zeke wasn't actually saying anything. He would lean in my ear and say 'Giggle' he then explained why. I just joined in for fun. Care to explain why you got three slaps in the face tonight?" She says instantly relaxing me.

"All of us boys made a pact that we wouldn't do something so romantic, with out warning them." I say taking her hand. She takes it back.

"Warning them?" She says sounding pissed.

"You know so then, they know that their girl might be jealous that another girl got something." I say taking her hand again. She nods and smiles. "You know what, I forgot too." I say pouting. Tris laughs and then kisses me.