Chapter 3

Tris POV

I'm awoken by the sound of my phone going off, a text message. I roll over and grab it off the charger. I look to see who texted me. I actually have two messages. The first one, that I received at 5:30 in the morning is from Christina

Hey party at Zeke's tonight! Meet me after school and well get ready together! Sounds like Truth or Dare and Karaoke. See you at school!

Great a party. At least this ones on a Friday, with us playing Truth or Dare some of us will definitely be feeling tipsy. I look to see who the other text was from. It was from Four sent 7 minutes ago

It's time to get up Beautiful, hurry so I can see you. I miss you so much.

He's so sweet. I can't help but smile. I quickly text back.

Meet me at school early, in the parking lot, I can't wait to see you.

I set my phone on my bed and go to my closet to pick out something to wear. I pick out my dark blue flare jeans, and a cool Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles graphic T. I am not like most girls who need to dress like a slut, to feel good about themselves. I always see it as, no one cares about me so why not be comfortable in my own clothes. I grab my black Nike's and a pair of mix matching socks. I sit on my bed and set my shoes on the ground and pickup my phone. Another text from Four.

Or I could come pick you up, so we could see each other sooner.

I forgot he has a car. Huh, who would have ever thought I would be dating a very handsome boy who has his own car. I text back my response.

Actually that would be great!

I put my socks on and then slide my shoes on. Four texts back when I'm putting my bag together for the day.

Sweet! I'll see you in 5!

I smile and walk to the kitchen. I see Caleb sitting at the bar, eating toast. I can't wipe the smile off my face so I just try to avoid him. I fail miserably.

"Why are you so happy." He asks he curiously.

"I think you'll find out soon enough." I say thinking, he'll probably hear about me and Four sometime today. I grab a muffin and hear a knock on the door. Caleb looks at the door confused.

"I'll get it." I say to Caleb.

"No, Bea let me get it." He says, he has always called me Bea.

"No it's for me." I say. I beat him to the door and open it. I see Four standing there smiling at me. My smile widens even more and I hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist. I pull out of his hug and turn to see a mad looking Caleb. I grab my bag and push Four out the doorway, closing the door behind me. Four looks at me and chuckles a little.

"Sorry, I don't feel like him ruining my perfect mood." I say walking up to him.

"Perfect mood? And who put you in that perfect mood?" He says teasingly. I roll my eyes at him.

"I think you know exactly who." I say, I look at his lips and they look so perfect and soft and suddenly I want them on mine. Without thinking I rush in and kiss him. At first he doesn't kiss back, but he quickly responds and kisses me back. I can feel his smile in the kiss. I pull away and blush into his chest. He walks me to his car and opens the door for me. I get in and sit in the seat. I closes the door and walks around and gets in himself. Once he buckles and starts the car he looks at me and smiles. I could melt every time I see his eyes, I swear. I quickly give him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiles even more and starts to head to school. Once on the main road he takes my hand and holds it in his. I takes it up and kisses it.