Chapter Twenty

Song of the chapter
Ed Sheeran Thinking out Loud
Enjoy Lovs!
Maddie pov.
I hugged him and he took me for a walk on the beach. He smiled at me and i said "what?" He laughed said "your just beautiful lov." I smiled and he pressed his lips on mine. He held my hand said "close your eyes." I looked at him he said "c'mon" i closed my eyes and he took my hand and led me to a place and he said "Open your eyes" i open my eyes and i was dressed in my prom dress and he was in a tux he smiled lights danced everywhere. I smiled i said "Pan did you?" He nodded and said "and please, Call me Peter." I smiled he put his hand on my hips and i put my arms on his shoulders. I placed my forehead on his i closed my eyes and swayed back and forth. "i love you Mads" i smiled and said "i love you too Peter." He pressed his lips on mine gently and kissed me slowly. He smiled and pulled away he said "Open your eyes Mads." I opened my eyes and i was in the air with his arms around me. I looked around at all the stars around us. I held onto him and said "the stars are beautiful." He said "But not as Beautiful as you, your the light in my darkness your the only reason why i'm not consumed by darkness, its funny how one little beam of light can turn our world upside down." I smiled and sniffled at his words "i don't know what to say...." He said "just give me your love thats all i ask for." I smiled and said "i give you all of it Peter." I pressed my lips on his he smiled and pulled away and said "i give all my love to you too Mads." He kissed me again he pulled away and hugged me.
_________________________
New book the love story i was tellin you about is called True Love Never Dies.