Chapter Seaventeen

Song of the chapter
Selena Gomez fly to your heart.
Enjoy Lovs!
Maddie's Pov.
I ran to the Fairy pools once i got there. Their everywhere there was Purple. I looked around everywhere i covered my mouth. It was stunning Then a girl with Long
black hair and pure blue eyes in a long light blue dress. She said "who are you?" I said "i'm Maddie are you Silvermist?" She nodded and said "yes, did Dagger send you?" I nodded and said "i do not want to go back to Pan." She smiled and said "don't worry he wont be able to cross over because of his dark heart." She smiled and took my hand she said "your safe here." I said "this place is just to beautiful to be apart of Neverland." She laughed and said "Maddie this place is called The Isle of Skye." I looked she said "come you must be famished." I fallowed her she had a little tree house by the water. I walked in and she had waves painted all round her walls. With different shades of blue she smiled and gave me some food. She sat down next to me and said "you are vary Beautiful i can see why Pan likes you." I said "thank you." She smiled at me kindly and said "here have some water." She handed me a cup and i drank. She asked "if i may what does Pan want you for?" I shrugged and said "hell if i know." Then i herd a gargaly voice "because you belong to him Maddie." I looked back and there was a shadowy figure that looked like Pan. I said "bullshit" Slivermist said "yeah thats a lowed of rubbish." Slivermist stood in front of me and said "she's not going anywhere with you." The shadow said "fine, but Maddie you'll eventuly have to come out of the Isle of Skye." He then pooffed Slivermist said "no you don't have to leave i wont kick you out...i wont let Pan lay another Finger on you." She touched my nose she said "i'm going to find away for you to get home, or at least to Storybrooke." I nodded slowly.