Chapter Five

Maddie's Pov.
I said "Pete where are we!?" He laughed and said "Neverland." I laughed and said "Pft no for real where are we?" He said "lov, this is Neverland." I raised my eyebrow at him. He raises his at me and smirks i sighed and said "you have no idea how much i've missed you Pete." Peter looked and me and said "Mads i've only been gone a week or two." Is he for real? Well apparently they have no concept of time here. I said "Pete you've been gone for three years." He looked at me in Shock and said "what?" He said "i don't understand... " He said "i've really missed you too lov." he put his hand on my cheek and stoked it. He hugged me and i hugged him back. He said "So my Maddie is 17 years old now..how is that even possable?" I shrugged and said "about as possible as you being Peter Pan can be." He laughed said "do you still dance?" I laughed and said "yeah... You know me i'll dance until my feet bleed." He chuckled at me and he took me back to the camp he said "you know i talk about you all the time to the lost boys." I laughed and said "heh thats awesome." he said "so did you make any new friends while i was gone." I shook my head no and said "nope after i lost you i didn't want to get close to anyone else." He gave me a sad look and said "Mads..." he stopped and said "i still love you" I looked into his beautiful dark green eyes and said "i love you too." I hugged him and he held me tightly. He said "C'mon" and took me back to the camp. He took me to the middle of the camp and said "Boys! This, This is my Partner in crime Maddie Kelly." I gave a little Ackword wave and they all kinda smiled at me. A boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes walked up and said "So this is the famous Maddie i've been hearing about." I laughed and said "hmm that depends on what all Pete said." Pete looked over at me and i bit my lip and closed my eyes i said "don't say i-" "you wear da pens?" I rolled my eyes and said "nah" He chuckled at me and said "pft you know i had to." Blondie said "i'm Felix" I said "nice to meet you." I nodded he did the same. Peter said "Mads i want to show you something."