Chapter Eaight

Maddie's Pov.
I wake up the next....well its still dark out i checked my watch it was like 5 am. I rolled over and Peter was propped up on his elbow starring at me. He smirked when he saw my eyes open he said "go back to sleep lov." I nod slowly and curled up next to him. He cuddled with me and i slowly fell asleep.
Peter's Pov.
She is so adorable when she sleeps its like watching an angel. I sigh shakily "so when are you going to tell her?" I said "i don't know Pan i need to find the right time." He chuckled and said "mm well look at her she is just so...." he gave me a evil smirk and said "Venerable." I said "i hate you Pan." He laughed and said "eh thats nothing new everyone does." I growled a little he raised his eyebrow and said "She will just be like putty in my hands when ever i get there." He laughed and said "you have to tell her sooner or later, witch ever it'll still be bad." He smirked and said "you only have a month left tick tok crock."
Maddie's Pov.
I wake up the next day and Pete was still asleep. I just stared at him he's so beautiful when he sleeps. His beautiful dark green eyes flutter open. He smiled and said "A perfect way to wake up seeing your lovely face." He held me tight and said "C'mon lets get up." I sat up and asked "do you have anything i can change into?" He smirked and said "yeah." He snapped his fingers and a pair of shorts and red v-neck shirt with black converse. I smiled and said "whoa how'd you do that!?" He laughed said "this is Neverland all you have to do is think of something and you'll have it, and all you have to do is Believe." I smiled and said "wow..." Pete handed me my cloths and turned around. Then i changed i put my hair up into a bun then turned around. Pete had his shirt off i quickly turned back around. Then i felt two big strong arms around me. He said "I know you saw" his chest against my back he said "don't worry lov i'm not shy." He pulled me in and kissed my lips slowly and passionately. He put his hands on my hips and stroked them. I placed one hand on his chest then my arm around his neck. Then he pulled away he placed his forehead on mine. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply he said "Mads...there's something i need to tell you."