That's when the attention shifted from her to the blonde girl who had been just as maniacally driven as her through the shoot.

While Jennie's approach was more of a traditional, low risk one and far from what she had been told today's shoot would be like, Jean's words were incentive just like the poses he was telling them to do.

She had been told to look fierce and greedy, like she had been caught sinning, yet she showed no remorse for it. A chuckle almost left her lips, far too entertained by recreating a situation she had been living for herself.

She looked for the first time at her colleague, her eyes taking her figure in, yet not letting it show to the camera. She could tell this wasn't her first rodeo. As tall as Lisa, her features were far more delicate than hers, even under all the heavy make up they were wearing. The tightness of their clothes, brushing together as they both stepped closer to each other would have made any newbie nervous, if not for the increasing clicking of the camera, ticketing in Lisa's ears like a bomb. Yet, the more time passed, the closer she felt to freedom.

The blonde leaned on the white wall behind her, bringing Lisa's closer by the leather raincoat she was wearing on top of her lingerie. There had been nothing playful about that pull, its sole purpose had been to be sensual and by Jean's approving comments, she had succeeded just fine at it.

The model, whose eyes had been reserved for Jean and the camera only, finally planted them on Lisa, who had gotten used to stare at her side profile and couldn't help but find herself getting surprised at the other's gesture.

For a simple moment, she felt herself being taken over by the intensity of that glare, the way it screamed to want nothing from her if not for one thing; the only thing somebody who has got nothing can give.

She usually did not entertain things like these; yet, there was something about eyes that were too different from hers to even dream of a resemblance, and hair just a bit too dark blonde they could only be natural, that made something she thought was buried deep inside her, come to the surface.

Her body leaned further on her, shortening the distance between them drastically. She could feel the heat emanating from her body, tingling her bare skin like the wind to a field of dandelions. Her eyes darkened and there was nothing pure in them as they stared back at her from crystal blue orbits. Like human kind thought they could never see the dark side of the moon, Lisa never thought she would see this side of herself again.

Aggressive and insolent like a teenager from a private school, she felt herself being attracted to the chaos she knew she was about to meet. So, she pushed her lips into the girl's ones, her mouth opening lightly from the shock but reciprocating the kiss nevertheless.
She had forgotten how sweet lust tasted on her mouth, but not the bitter that it left once it was gone. But, she did not feel like thinking about that at the moment.

The blonde's hand went to her back, keeping her closer and, even if Lisa knew it was part of a choreography, in a way to fix her mistake the best she could, part of her craved that sensation alone and no other. Control is not something one gives up easily. That's why it's usually taken away from.

"Assez!" Stop!

Jennie stepped forward, a hand just above her shoulder to indicate any people involved to stop what they were doing. Effect immediately.

So, Lisa separated herself from the girl in front of her, both of their breath hanging heavy between them. Yet, that kiss was not what was making Lisa's heart beat aberrantly inside her chest.