"Why did it get worse." She can't act like she didn't say that, if she doesn't want to talk about thats fine but I'm going to ask.

"Oh well, Mia just left.... Never mind." She mumbles.

"You can tell me, it's ok." I lean forward, and put my elbows on the table with my head resting on top of my clasped hands.

She sighs almost giving in. "I guess I'm going to have to tell you sooner or later. Mia left me here to go have a vacation with a friend."

Wait.

"But I thought she was on vacation with you." I'm so confused and know she's dropped her head and I can see a tear make it's way down her cheek. Juniper sighs again and wipes her tear.

"Yeah me to." I know that i should not be worried that Mia left her here alone but her friend left her to go on vacation with some else. That's just fucked up.

"Fuck." I whisper when she starts crying more. She starts shaking lightly. Shit she having a panic attack, I would know that's exactly what happens to me when I have one. My instants kick in and I'm up, then I'm kneeling in front of her with one of my hands in her thighs and the other on top of her intertwined fingers.

"Darling look at me, it's okay." She doesn't look at me instead she shakes even harder, I'm pretty sure everyone of these fuckers are looking at us.

Mind your own damn business.

"Juniper you have to look at me." She calms slightly but doesn't look at me.

"Please look at me." I beg. This isn't working, I need to get her out of her mind.

"Juniper what book are you reading now." I ask her and her eyes snap to mine.

"What?" She wipes her cheeks quickly.

"I asked what your current read is."

"Umm, I'm n—not reading anything a—at the moment, I just finished reading it ends with us." She tells me through sniffles.

"Good girl." I praise her. "Now tell me what you thought about it." I rub slow, soothing circles on her exposed thigh.

"I—I thought that people should... should stop romanticizing the book, it's not a love story, I mean yes it is, but it's about lily's story not about her and Atlas or Ryle." She says strongly. I've never read this book but I think I am now.

"Hi." Smile up at her. "Hey." She smiles back with teary eyes.

Then her face falls, god what now. "I'm sorry, oh god I'm so sorry." And she's crying again. Okay she can't be here, she's need to be somewhere that not everyone is looking at her. I stand and wave over a waiter.

"Can you get me some water, fast." I ask. The man looks behind me probably finding a shaking, crying juniper.

"Right away sir." He says before dashing off. I turn around and return to my place in front of her.

"I'm sorry Gianni, I'm so fucking embarrassing, everyone is l—looking at me and you." She sobs.

"hey I don't care, I just care about you." I grab her face as gentle as I can, I wipe her tears. She looks at me with watery brown eyes.

I want to kiss her pain away.

But I don't instead I pick her up bridal style and carry her through the restaurant and out to my car. The whole time she clings to me tight and cry's into my shoulder. I whisper sweet words in her ear, and when I get to the car I make her stand so I can open the door.

"you stay here, I'm going to go pay, I'll be right back okay." I stand as she sits. Juniper nods because that's all she can do. I run inside to pay. The waiter from earlier comes up to me.

"Do you still need that water sir." He asks.

"No. Maybe you should have been quicker." I growl. He looks shocked for a moment.

"I'm sorry sir I tried my best to—."

I cut him off. "I don't care." Then I storm out and back to the car, I get in on my side and slam my door shut. A little yelp sounds from beside me.

"Shit sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I say, I can't look at her. So instead I start the car.

"Wait I—I don't want to go back to the hotel." She whispers tentatively.

I sigh. "Then where do you want to go." I need to stop being mean to her.

"I don't know." She whispers even quieter.

"I'm sorry darling I'm being an asshole, are you okay." I turn to look at her. She's got her knees to her chest and her head between them. She just shrugs.

"Okay how about my place. You need water?" I ask. I'm sacred she's going to say no. "I would like that." She replies.

Great I'm taking a girl I actually like to my house. Lovely.

~

Words: 1919

Ahhh thank you so much for all the reads :)
I'm so sorry this is late I've been so busy. But I made this one longer then I usually do.

Also Gianni need to chill out.

What's your favorite color. Mines dark green