Chapter Twenty-nine: the princess and the bitch

Start from the beginning

   "Because your father is a general and has the ability to make him piss his pants?" Sera offered. Tyra rolled her eyes.

   "He's not that scary,"

   "Yet you passed your own daughter as adopted because you were afraid of what he would do," Rylee scoffed, "now who are these people and what are these bags for?"

   "Oh, Rominic instructed me to go shopping for everyone and get them fabulous clothes, then get makeup artist for today. I went shopping with that amazing friends of yours, Anna and Sussy, and Ginger helped find the best makeup artist. I just forgot to bring the clothes earlier."

   "Why would Rominic tell you to buy us clothes?" Rylee cried, looking at the bags in dismay. She looked like her hope was taken away from her and trampled upon.

   "Because he knew Lavender would forget and you will never remind her. Now, now," she said buoyantly, clapping her hands, "let's chose the outfits, then begin the beautification process, we don't got all day. The party starts at 8:30 and we must all arrive at least an hour early for the majestic red carpet walk. It's almost five now, and beauty takes time. Come on, girls, choose." And that was how we spent an hour trying to decide which dress would be better. Rylee wanted nothing to do with the dresses and Serenity kept crying that she rather be caught dead before seen wearing a gown. After much convincing from Sera and Zach, she agreed to dress up while Tyra and I picked a dress for frightened Rylee.

   You know, it takes a lot of time for women to get ready. So let's say before we finished, it was almost 8:30. Rominic and Phineas came at one point and since the ladies were still getting ready, he left with the boys to make sure things was running smoothly, but Phineas stayed back to wait for Rylee. Finally, we were done and the time spent getting ready was worth it.

   I kept admiring myself in front of the car window, smiling and fanning myself. I specifically chose a sexy white floral lace diamond embroidery dress with icy blue sequined tulle overskirt. What I loved most about the dress was the short sleeve and neckline. It was a V plunge lace neckline with design I can't explain, but it really brought out a lot of boobs. I wanted it that way. Since we all decided to wear overskirt dresses, Rylee was forced by us to wear a white sequin tulle overskirt with a beautiful French cut and clear open toes heels. She actually looked amazing in it and just like mine, the dress brought out her hips. Tyra wore a lace white polyester satin overskirt with beaded cowl neckline.

 Tyra wore a lace white polyester satin overskirt with beaded cowl neckline

(How I pictured the

   Sera gleefully chose a royal sleeveless one-shoulder ball dress with diamond embroidery and zigzaggery neckline. Since hers look more like a ball gown, the overskirt flared and surrounded her feet, like a mermaid dress. It was white. Serenity refused to wear anything that would make her walking more difficult, so she chose the simplest dress. A similar one-shoulder dress, only that this one's neckline had beaded boat trim, the dress was mid thigh and the floral print overskirt reached her ankles. We let her wear the boots of her choice, the only thing that made her agree to wear the dress.