Me: Okay if you say so, I gotta go love.

S: Okay see you soon V love ya and have fun but not too much

I roll my eyes and we hang up the FaceTime call, so I close my laptop and grab my phone to head downstairs. When I get to the kitchen I stand there shocked with all the bags that are in front of me and also confused. I guess Lizzie saw my confused state that she started to explain.

L: I realised before I left that I actually needed to get groceries so I went out to get some and then also got us some food for now from your favorite place.

Me: Oh. Well why didn't you tell me about the groceries? I could've helped you bring them in. Also you didn't have to get food from my favorite place, it's a bit of a shlep but thank you

L: I was going to but it sounded like you were on the phone so I didn't want to bother you and I got food from there because I wanted to. I know it's a bit of a drive but for you it's worth it. 

My heart kind of melted in that moment but I didn't want to show it. I do still have feelings for Lizzie that is undeniable but I can't jump into it again with her. She needs to be able to come to terms with the fact she is bi and be able to tell her friends at least. I'll wait for however long she wants to tell the public but I want to be able to be open in how we were in private with each other but with her friends at least. Ideally I'd like to be able to hold her hand in public and have everybody know she's mine but as long as she can be open about who she is with her friends then I can be okay with that.

 I decided to help Lizzie unpack the groceries and then we sat at her dining table and ate the food she brought, which as always is magnificent. I made a small noise I guess because when I open my eyes after savoring the taste of the food I see a slight smirk on Lizzie's face.

Me: What?

Lizzie: what?

Me: What's with the face? Do I have something on my face, did I do something?

Lizzie: No it's just funny how much you love this food. I mean you did kind of moan when you took a bite from your food. 

Now it's my turn to have heat rise up to my face.

Me: Oh I didn't realise, I'm sorry. 

Lizzie: no it's okay, you like their food. It's totally understandable

Me: Mhmm...so what else do you have planned for today?

Lizzie: Honestly not much, what about you? Were you able to get anything done?

Me: Yeah I did I manage to hyperfocus on the task and didn't even realise that two hours had passed. Then I realised you had been out for a while and was about to call you when my best friend, who I've known since I was like 4, FaceTimed me, that's who I was on the phone with when you came back.

Lizzie: Oh that's nice, you guys must be really close then if you two have known each other that long. what's their name? 

Me: Her name is Sabrina, we are super close but haven't had much time lately to meet up.

Lizzie: Why is that?

Me: Well she's in the music industry and my schooling it just never seemed to work out for us. She'd be on tour when I was free and when she was free I'd be slammed with school stuff but we still talked as much as we could.

Lizzie: She's not by any chance Sabrina Carpenter is she?

Me: Yeah that's her, wow how'd you know?

Lizzie: Well I sometimes hear her songs on radio and stuff and thought since you said your friend's name is Sabrina and she's in the music industry that I'd see if it is her. Well that's awesome for you

Me: Yeah that is her. She is the best, I'm meeting up with her at her studio next week actually maybe afterwards I can bring her by here and you can meet her? If you want to of course you don't have to.

Lizzie: No no no I'd love to meet her, she's important to you and I never met any of your friends before. I want to meet her and get to see the people you hangout with

Me: Wow Lizzie okay then I will see if she'll be up for it after the studio session.

Lizzie: Sweet!

We finished eating and cleaned up our stuff. Afterwards we sat on her couch watching some movies. Somewhere in the midst of our movie marathon we ended up cuddling, not that I minded it at all. It actually got me thinking about our conversation earlier while we were eating, she wants to meet my friends. Also I get to meet one of her closest friends this coming weekend, maybe she really is going to try to be more open with people. I don't know what her endgame is, I hope it's that we are together but who knows. All I know is that we are headed in the right direction if there's any hope for us getting back together in future. 

---------------------------------------- 

A/N: Hey sorry for late update but I'll try to be more regular for coming weeks. I had an idea though that maybe Veronica gets the job for Scarlett's movie and maybe they spend a lot of time together on set that they develop feelings and maybe that pushes Lizzie into telling her friends about her sexuality and maybe it's a little too late? I don't know any thoughts?

Also please let me know if you have any ideas you'd want to see happen in this story. 

Thank you all for reading and I hope you're enjoying it.