Chapter 34

Sorry for the delay guys Yesterday I was sick so I was not able to update the chapter .

Now let's start the chapter....

The chapter start from naira came outside she was dress up like a princess . She was looking beautiful .

NAIRA OUTFIT

Kartik - haaye

Kartik - haaye ...

Naira blushed hearing that . Kartik saw her lovingly without blink her eyes .

Naira - kartik aisa kya dekh rahe ho ??

Kartik ( dreamingly ) - yeh dekh raha hu Ki duniya ki sabse sundar cheez meri samne khadi .

Naira blush .

Naira - kya kartik kuch bhi .

Kartik ( romantically ) - kya keh rahu kya sach keh raha hu naira . Iss waqt mere saamne duniya ki sabsi khubsurat insaan khadi hai .

Tumhe dekh kar toh chaand bhi Sharma jaaye naira . Taj Mahal ki chamak bhi fiki hai tumhare samne .

Naira get happy to heard that . She felt lucky to have kartik in his life .

Kartik - naira tum bachpan se apni daddy ki princess rahi ho aaj se tum meri princess aur inn 2 hours main meri princess jo bhi kahegi woh mein karuga jo woh chahegi woh banega .

Naira was touched by his words . In background "SUN MERI SHEHZADI SONG PLAYED "

Kartik pic her in a bridal style and made her sit on chair of princess . He made her wear crown .

Kartik prepard her favourite dishes and feed her with his own hands . He give her a magic stick and when he swung the stick and gift came in front of his eyes . She get excited to saw the gift and Naira open it like a child . She opened and saw her childhood photos and some belongings of her. Naira touch her belongings and remind her childhood .

Kartik asked naira to he is his jinnie he will do whatever she said . Kartik pamper naira in this two hours .After some time Kartik and naira went into terrace . They saw their marriage video and spend some romantic time .

After that Kartik and naira do do play in which naira became princess and kartik became prince because naira want her life as fairytale so he write script for naira and they do act and through this play naira fulfil her dream .

Now there time Was complete Naira change the dress .

Kartik - chalao naira ab ham church chalte hai .

Naira - church kyu Lake pe chalte hai naa waha walking with talking ho jayegi .

Kartik - aree waah bhi jayege par pehele apni princess ko apni queen toh bana du aur woh toh tum tab banogi jab hamri wedding hogi aur ham church wedding karne jaa rahe hai .