Chapter 25

FEW DAYS LATER

Now Kartik is fully recovered and discharge from the hospital . Aditya is arrested and he was imprisoned for 5 years .  Even priyanka and Pardeep also against him .

Now let's start the story .

The episode start with a bright morning in kaira 's room

Kaira are sleeping peacefully in each other embrace.  The sunrays fall on Kartik 's face . He opens his eyes and got mesmerized to see his wife sleeping hugging him tightly .

The sunrays fall on naira's face and she moved in her sleep . Kartik immediately kept his hand blocking the sunrays . Naira smiled in sleep

Kartik kept his another hand under his head and start admiring his lady love .

After sometime naira woke up . Kartik smile seeing her .

Kartik - good morning jaan

Naira - good morning. 

But suddenly naira noticed his hand which was blocking the sunrays . She immediately pulled it down .

Naira - pagal ho gaye ho kya aise kon karta hai .

Kartik - haa tumhare pyar main .

Naira - tumhare aur tumhare cheesy dialogues .

Kartik pulled her towards him and start crassing her cheeks with knuckles . . Kartik eyed her lips and slowly started moving toward her lips . He was about kept his lips on her but naira kept his hand in between . Kartik kissed on her hands .

Kartik - jaan yeh toh cheating hai .

Naira - everything is fair in love and war hubby .

With this naira pushed him and ran to the washroom.

Kartik smile and ruffle his hairs . He went to his closet to took out his outfit for today but when he heard the clicking of door .

He turned and got cleaned bowled seeing naira in pink saree with wet hairs . He start moving toward her and naira started moving backward .

At last he pulled her toward him through waist and naira directly landed into his arm

Kartik - agar roz subah subah aise kehar dhaogi toh hum jaise ashiq ka kya hoga .

Naira blushed at him comment and she kissed him on his cheeks .

Kartik - hayee ab meri baari apni morning dose lene ki .

Naira lower her eyes and Kartik kept his lips on her . They started kissing each other . But suddenly someone knock the door .

Kartik ( murmured ) - mere pyar ke dushman .

Naira giggled

And luv kush came there and hugged thier bhabhi
( Guys luv kush hostel main rehete hai aur kaira ki shaadi attend karne aaye the . )

Luv - kush - waah bhabhi aap toh bhaut pretty lag rahe hai .

Naira smiled but Kartik was looking unhappy .

Kartik ( mumbled ) - noodles kahi ke .

Luku - sab aapko bula rahe hai

Naira - okk tum jaao main aati hu .

After that luku goes . Kartik saw naira sitting on a dressing table and drying her hairs with the hair dryer . He went toward her and made her wear it and softly bite on her earlobe . After that he made her wear the bangles and kissed on her hands . Naira was enjoying the moment .

At last he put the vermillion in her hairline . Naira closed her eyes .

Kartik - haaye Jaan aise blush maat karo warna main control nahi kar payunga. 

Naira blush more and hugged him .

Naira - ab jaao jaldi se tum bhi ready ho jaao neeche bhi toh jaana hai .

Kartik nodded and went but not before giving her kiss on her forehead.

Naira went downstairs and took everyone blessings .

Dadi - thu thu thu !!! Kisi ki nazar naa lage kitni pyari lag rahi hai hamari Bahu aur sorry jo tumhari pehle rasoi main thoda late ho gaya .

Naira - koi baat nahi .

Swarna took naira to the kitchen for her pehali rasoi .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kartik came out of washroom with a towel wrapped around a waist.

Suddenly his eyes fall on naira's photo .

Kartik  ( in mind ) - I am sorry naira meri wajh se hmari shaadi ke baad ka jo golden 1 week tha woh barbad ho gaya .

He got ready and went down . He greeted everyone but his eyes were searching for someone.

Shubham - arrey bhai aap baitho naa waise aapko pata hai aaj Breakfast bhabhi bana rahi hai .

Kartik  - arrey naira se breakfast banwane ki kya zaroorat hai staff hai naa ( how caring he is )

Dadi - arrey Kittu rasam hai .

Kartik knew he can't win from dadi so he kept quiet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone sat on the dinning table .

Manish - arrey waah aaj toh bahaut acchi khushbu aa raahi hai .

Kartik jumped to saw kachori .

Kartik - wowww kachori .

Everyone laughed . Kartik got embarrassed.

Naira start serving them .

Suhasni - naira tum bhi baitho naa hamre saath .

Naira sat .

Shubham - arre bhaiya bhabhi ko apne haath se khilayo naa .

Everyone agree with them .

Kartik made naira have her breakfast with his hand. 

After doing breakfast dadi asked to get a shagun .

Kartik ( shockingly ) - dadi shagun ki thaal kyu .

Suhasni - Kartik naira ko pagphere ki rasam ke liye jana hai naa apne maiyke . Aur yash ayega naa usse lene

( Guys I forget to tell you that singhanias permanently shift in udaipur. )

Kartik - ohh toh aaj tum maike jaa rahe ho .

Naira nod

Naira prepare for went to SS for pugphera rasam.

After sometime yash came naira was about to go with him but she saw Kartik woh give him flying kiss and naira blush hard . All these was noticed by suhasni .

Dadi ( whisper ) - badmash ...

Naira go SS with yash meanwhile Kartik went to office .

Sorry for the delay guys .

Precap - Kartik 's surprise for naira .

Keep commenting me what will be Kartik 's surprise .

Do vote and inline comments too