Chapter 08

"YiboGe!"...

Knock... Knock... Knock...

Zhan came back to reality after hearing the loud knock on his door..

"Zhan open the door.. Let's play.." A loud voice said in his door..

"Shup up HaoXuan, you are disturbing my thinking.." Zhan shout after opening the door.

"You mean you're daydreaming?? You can always do that.. Unless you are admitting you're doing something naughty then I will go home right away.." HaoXuan lean on his shoulder and give his famous teasing smirk.

Zhan looks like he just ate the hottest chili in the country from how red he is, but before he kicked HaoXuan's ass, he already saw Jiyang doing it already and hard.

HaoXuan just pretends he was hurt and crawl in the floor towards the living room, without Zhan's permission..

"JiyangGe?, what are you 2 doing here?" Zhan letting Jiyang enter the room.

"HaoXuan keep nagging about coming here to invite you for a drink, he said he was bored.." then Jiyang come near his ears.. "But I think he just worried about you coming from the Auction.."

Zhan smiled while locking the door..

When Zhan and Jiyang came to the living room.. HaoXuan is already sitted comfortably in the sofa, holding the remote control while browsing something to watch on the netflix..While the table is already full of beers and snacks..

"HaoXuan, is it true that you're worried of me??" Zhan teasing HaoXuan while sitting besides him and tried tickling him..

HaoXuan blush a little and try to hide his face from Zhan.. "Of course not, I'm came because I know you are going to cry whole night for not getting The Charm, so I invite JiyangGe so we can comfort our poor bunny.."

"Still your worried.. Do you love me that much??" Zhan continue teasing HaoXuan..

"What the heck, Zhan.. As if.. I only have eyes on -.." HaoXuan was in panic mode while looking at Jiyang while saying it.

"Tsk.. But shame, I can't return your feeling, I only have my eyes on my Yibo.. So.. Consider yourself dump.." Zhan said while crossing his arm in his chest, pretends having disappointed face and then pats HaoXuan's shoulder..

"Stupid Zhan.. You're delusional, I will never like you, you look like a Bunny but your temper and mood is like a Kangaroo.. You are not cute at all.." HaoXuan said standing up..

"What did you said.. A Kangaroo.. What the heck HaoXuan.." Zhan also standing now.

"Yes a Kangaroo, a moody Kangaroo with hoppy and kicky personality.. Yay.. Yay.. Zhan the Bunny Kangaroo.." HaoXuan now is the one teasing Zhan while running through the living room..

Zhan was pissed of and run after HaoXuan, they keep on bickering while running.. On the other side of sofa, Jiyang calmly start drinking while watching the 2 teasing each other..

Jiyang just shake his head "These 2 looks like kindergarten kids.."

•••••••••
The 3 of them keep chatting, teasing, talking, and watching movie together while drinking and snacking..

Not long before Zhan start getting sleepy from the beers he drank.. He looked at Jiyang and HaoXuan, and they are both snoring already.. Zhan gets up and adjust Jiyang's body on the sofa and HaoXuan in the carpet.. Grab some Pillow and Blanket for the 2..

He yawn and start moving back to his room.. He thinks he will just clean the mess tomorrow..

••••••••••••
After hearing the Zhan's door closing, HaoXuan open his eyes, peek at Jiyang making sure he's still asleep and took his phone to the veranda..

"Hello Sir..."
"....."
"Yes Sir Zhan is alright..."
"....."
"No, but it seems the people trying to harm him becoming bold now, we take care some of it already but what to do with Zhan?..."
"....."
"Okay Sir, I will do just that... I will observe for now.. Okay Sir I will call for an update later"

HaoXuan turned his phone off after that and tried going back to the room.. But before he fully turn his body around, he felt something cold in his neck, and first think came from his mind is a knife, so out of reflex, he turned hold the assailiant's wrist and use a judo technique to flip the another down and now he is above on that person while twisting his arm..

"Who are you?" He asked..

"The question is, who the heck are you?? You're not just a bartender, aren't you?"

HaoXuan almost stop breathing not just because of the question but also with the person questioning him, and the one he's pinning on the floor right now..

"J-JiyangGe..." HaoXuan was shock looking at Jiyang.

•••••••••
🦋 Just short update.. But for the next updates, I will give you some clues about some of the people with "???" in the Introduction..