Ferris Wheel || Lumity x fem! Reader

Requested by: SapphireDraken173

(Songfic- can you feel the love tonight)

(Little fyi I'm not the best at writing songfics- I've actually never written one before- so I'm sorry if this is really bad)
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Willow had invited you all to have a slumber party at her house. Of course Amity had to lie to her parents about where she was going but she still showed up. Luz had heard around that there was a night carnival that was gonna be around all week, and seeing as it was a weekend she suggested going to it. Willows dads had said that it was alright, just to be safe and to be back before 12. You all had agreed and started the journey.

As soon as you five stepped into the premises of the carnival Gus had ran off saying something about cool/cute prizes. Willow quickly ran off after him saying she would meet back up with you guys when able to. With that, you, Amity, and Luz were left standing awkwardly around eachother. Luz eventually suggested going on one of the rides.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

The night had been going well so far. After the fourth ride you three got on you were able to meet back up with the other two. Gus was walking around proudly with three large stuffed animals while Willow looked exhausted. However despite that she insisted that before you all left you go on a few more rides, seeing as her and Gus hadn't gone on any yet, and also hit the Faris Wheel (I know that it's not called a Farris Wheel on the Boiling Isles, but im gonna think that they have normal Farris wheels cause I can) before leaving. You agreed and said you'd meet up with them after you got a snack. But that ended up also after Luz and Amity gotta snack too. Apparently Amity was still too anxious to be around Willow all by herself and Luz was afraid of leaving the two of you alone for some reason.

As you three walked away Willow sighed walking over to a bench, "I can see what's happening". "What" Gus asked. "And they don't have a clue" Willow added looking down shaking her head a little. "Who" Gus asked clearly not understanding. Willow motioned at you three, "They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our groups down to two". Gus let out an "Oh" finally understanding what Willow was trying to get at.

Theres a small moment of silence before Gus jokingly chimes back with "The sweet caress of twighlight, there's magic every where" Gus looks over at his female counterpart. Giggling a little at the statement, Willow continues "And with all this romantic atmosphere, disasters in the air". The two look over at the group of three seeing them laugh and joke around as they wait in line, it was obvious that what Willow was trying to get at was true.

[Can you feel the love tonight,
The peace the evening brings,
The world, for once, in perfect harmony,
With all its living things]

Once you were done getting some cotton candy (I honestly have no idea what people on the Boiling Isles eat- and I'm too lazy to look so deal with whatever I serve out of my brain) you and the two girls walked over to the remaining two members of your party. Gus, Luz, and Willow decided to go on one of the more bumpy rides. You decided to stay on the bench since you were eating, and Amity decided to stay with you to keep you company. (Totally not cause she has a crush on you lmao)

Amity and you sat there watching your friends get on the ride and swing around in the air. You giggle a little as you hear Gus scream, you continue eating your cotton candy when you feel eyes on you. Looking over you see Amity with a small blush on her cheeks. It looked like she was having an internal monolog while trying to admire you. She quickly turns away, her face becoming redder than a tomatoe. You blush a little and look away yourself, opting to just stare at your other friends having fun.