Chapter 7

Gianna's POV:

I didn't really have to go to my job I just wanted to get some fresh air since I just found out about my sister and that I have a brother who is fricken famous!! I needed to clear my head. I wish I had known my siblings forever so it wouldn't be awkward. I was getting really frustrated and I guess I was speed walking now. I was walking way too fast and I bumped into someone hard and I knocked all their stuff down.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you I feel terrible now, let me help!" I say as I help them get their stuff. I then looked at who they were and met up with a pair of brown eyes. I then realized it was jc.

"Haha it's okay. Gianna right?" Jc asks

"Yeah!" I say as I give him his stuff that I was holding.

"I'm really sorry about what happened, I guess I just tend to get so frustrated that I start walking too fast and don't watch where I was going" I say

"It's not that big of a deal! Why were you frustrated? Want to talk about it?" Jc asks. I shake my head no. He then rubs my back.

"I have to head back to my house, but I want to take you out to dinner sometime. Here's my number" Jc says as he gives me a piece of paper with his phone number on it. I started to blush as he winks at me and starts to walk away. Did Jc just ask me out?!

Nicole's POV:

"This is all too much!" I yell as I go inside my house.

"So you have a sister" shawn says

"Apparently I do!" I say

"Yo yo yo wassup people Bieber in da house" I hear my brother speak.

"Justin shut up no one wants to hear you talk" I say as I cross my arms and sit down on the couch mad.

"What's her problem?" Justin asks shawn.

"Nicole tell Justin" shawn says.

"We have a sister named Gianna and our parents kept her a secret" I say quickly.

"What?!! I had another sister???" Justin asks confusingly.

"Yes Justin. Who knows we could have other siblings that are a secret." I say

"Ugh what is wrong with those people!!" Justin says. I shrug my shoulders and I go on my phone to text my "sister".

"Hey you should come meet your brothers" I say

"Will they like me?" Gianna asks

"Of course they will they are your brother you guys must have something in common!!" I say

"Okay where do you live?" Gianna asks. I then give her my address and put my phone away. I was in my room with shawn by ourselves.

"We finally get alone time!!" Shawn says.

"All I want to do is go to sleep so either get out or stay quiet" I say as grumpy as can be as I go on my bed so I can pass out. Shawn goes besides me and keeps kissing me.

"Do you mind?" I say

"It's not even night time don't go to sleep now!!" Shawn says. I groan as I take a pillow to hit shawn. I then get out of the room and go downstairs to wait for Gianna to come.

"Justin Gianna is coming to meet you, so be like a nice older brother please" I say as Justin nods his head.