Drago hell police

Backstory: in hell

Backstory: in hell. There always A dragon egg around. Every 100 years. About 60000 Dragon eggs will appear in the skeleton Maze.

They will all hatch in 10 months and about 60000 Dragon Will be born.

Different type of dragon,

Fire dragon,
Ice dragon,
Three headed dragon,
Skeleton dragon,
Electrical dragon,
Poison dragon
Three headed dragon
Magic dragon
And Intelligent Dragon,

So what type of dragon Drago is?

Well he is an....unknown type. Nobody know what kind of dragon he suppose to be but what do they know is that he somehow can talk, not like dragon noises like literally he talks.

And is bit stronger then any normal dragon.
But also incredibly Clumsy,

The hell guards tries to teach all of them about the dragon riders and such stuff however Drago not interested to become a "PET" and just flee out of here not wanting to be anyone pet.

So he flys around hell looking for a real thing to do.

He check at hell donut store. He did well only for 4 days but he Quit, cooking isn't his thing. He does know how too cook (almost tho) he does not find enjoyment for it.

He went to inferno lava park.
And was a security. He actually did find enjoyment on this job.
He help Fire kid goblins out.

Made some worker friends. And he even have a cute demon girlfriend. However. That all ruins by one person. Or by one "Creature"

One day while relaxing with his girlfriend. She was suddenly step on Killed by a gigantic pizzaZilla,

Drago was in RAGE!! his girlfriend was killed and he attempted to fight the creature but was slap away by the creature tail knocking him out in one attack

Once Drago woke up. The job he work for is now turn to greasy cheese, Drago is sad and anger.
He was too weak to protect his girlfriend. To weak to protect The park, and too weak to protect himself.