Secret love , part - 9

Everyone waiting for doctors come to outside .
\\ Dw she is fine you have to take care of her , she got mentally shocked so dw // Doctor said while looking at other's .

\\ Thank God // rm & jk got relaxed .
\\ Can I go to her room , can I meet her ? // Tae asked worriedly .
\\ Yes you can go but don't sout loudly she is senseless now her sense will come in 24 hours // doc explain .

Tae rushes into y/n room .
Anna came with y/n's baby & ask in reception \\ where is y/n ?//
In other hand jk saw Anna asking .
\\ I'm here come here Anna // jk said to anna.
Anna nodded & came too coz jk was informed Anna about y/n's road accident so she came , but y/n's baby (Tae-hee) is crying loudly jk saw .

"Why your baby is crying ?" ( Jk & others asked )
" Wait wait "Anna said .
Tae don't know why but he got pain in his heart when he saw Tae-hee is crying . In other hand Tae-hee also wants go to his side .

Tae-hee stops crying when tae carry y/n's baby (Tae-hee)

"\\Whose baby is this ? Why he was crying ? //"rm asking

"\\Whose baby is this ? Why he was crying ? //"rm asking .

\\Now his mother is in the hospital so he will not cry ??!!"// Anna said .

\\What !mother !! You mean to say our
y/n is his mother !?// Jk asked shockingly .
\\ Yes // Anna said
\\She is married ?// Yoongi asked .
\\ No she is not married or not devocie .//Anna said .

\\Then how// others asked .
Anna starte explaing everything
( Flashback 2 year's ago )
---------------------------------------
\\he is a bastard "\\ he cheated y/n , he broke y/n's heart , he is a very Dishonest person , y/n helps him he ditched to y/n , y/n didn't love him but as a humanity she helps him but he ditched her, Whose punishment was received as a child and till now he is not facing // Anna said .

\\"What what can you please explain us ? What was accurate happened ??! "//Jk said .

Anna starts explained .
\\ two years ago once y/n was in shopping , sudden wheather changed heavy snow fall within heavy rain , turnato also commed that y/n was able to going to her house but she saw
A man were fell in the road & senseless too so she came took him , coz he was in so cold because of bad weather ☁️ , ((please help me please help me ))that man were said to y/n she doesn't know how to react and what to do that time she was alone she saw left & right no one was able to help her & him but she saw a house in that near by place so she took him to that near house and that was empty , both are wet by snowfall's she put him to bed & change his clothes too he was senseless like a lifeless , there was no fire 🔥 or anything else to give him hotness but she can't find anything .
So y/n sleep beside him hug him tightly without wearing anything except bra & inner to give him warm but that man kisses her on his bottom lips & he slowly slide his hand & touch her bare skin , he opened her last wearing clothes too and touched everything in other hand y/n was frozed she wants to save him but he do with her everything as a husband & wife but y/n didn't tell anything in front of him , she wanted to say him wanted to stop him but she can't do anything his grip was tight .

Time skip ........to morning .
May be it was 6.00 am at morning y/n wake up & dress up her dress she got pain in body too but she didn't care about her pain she wrote a note with her contact no .

She goes to get medicine & some food for tae too . after took some porridge & medicine she came to that house after 1 hour . Y/N saw that man was already gone . She checked everywhere but didn't found she thought he will came so she sat & waited for him ....y/n were crying she was like a lost puppy . "He is a cheater just go to hell " y/n said

Another pov
___________________

Sorry for late updated , don't get me wrong if I have any mistakes , I'm not good in English , stay here for next part & please don't be silence vote & comment please .
Thank you & take care of yourself borahae 💜.