Secret love , part - 7

" What is it Kookie ? what's inside in this bag ?" jimin & hobi asked .

" It's for you guys , open & eat it . " Jk said while touching his Tommy's .

"Umm ok but why you're touching your Tommy ?? "Tae asked while eating cakes & coockies.

"Just because he is pregnant 😝am i right Kookie ? "Jimin said
"Hehe I'm not pregnant my tummy got filled by yummy delicious food's."jk said

"Ummmm yummy yummy i love it so yummy & so delicious " Tae said
" Really v givemee I wanna test too "jin said & took some coockies

"Delicious I had never ever ate like this type of coockies & cake's ."Yoongi' & rm said

"Hahah yes coz y/n is very good chef & her hand like a magic "
Jk said .

"What y/n ! Means our teacher ? "Jimin asked

"Yes yes " jk said
"Really omg " jin said
"Omg such a great coocker" rm & jhope said .
"Kook are you serious ?" Yoongi asked
"Yes yes I'm serious coz I have seen with my own eyes . " Jk said

" How ? how did you see ? " BTS asked
"Coz that time I was sat in her house "jk said cutely .
And after hearing jk's words " when did you go to her house and why?? " Tae asked to y/n

"Stop guys just let me speak If you guys ask so many questions, when will I say everything ?" Jk said

" Sowwiee " jin & Suga said .

" Its Ok & actually today me and y/n went to shopping coz she is new in Korea she don't know how she can shopping & then after shopping she asked to will you have lunch with me ? , Yes ofcourse & then y/n prepared lunch & served on dinning , me y/n lunched in y/n's house also she gave me this custured coockies & chocolate muffins to all for you guys "Jk explain everything what was accurate happened .

"Ohhhh ohh , you & y/n went to shopping with eachother & then lunch with eachother " jimin & jin commented .

"by the way what did you eat ?" Rm & Suga asked .

"I also wanted to know that" .hobi said .

"Well she made so so many dishes , i ate all but I don't know food's name coz i ate first time this type of dishes ."
Jk said .

Tae was listening everything & his blood got boiled on anger , he was drinking water this time he threw the glass of water & went into the room and closed it loudly very loudly .

Everyone has shocked by his sudden reaction's .
"Jk what happened tae ? " Jk asked to tae while knocking on the door.
"Nothing I'm tired so I wanna sleep . "
Tae said
"Ohh ok " jk said .

"Comme on jungkook let him rest & focus on study "
Others said
"Hmm "jk nodded
"I'm so scared & nervous tommorow will come our reselt's of today's exam ." Jimin said

Time skip.....

Next day morning at 10 am y/n has already come with results .she gave everyone to check his results .

Everyone's results are good except jimin & tae .

results.
---------------

Rm - 50/50 ✔️
Jin - 45/50✔️
Jhope - 47/50✔️
Suga - 47/50✔️
Jk - 49/50✔️
Jimin - 38/50✔️
Tae - 27/50 ✖️

" You guys are doing good , Kookie I wanted full marks from you but you naughty ." Y/n said to jk .
"Sorry but next time 100% will correct. " Jk said to y/n
" Good job " y/n said .

" Excellent I'm proud of you " y/n said to rm .
"Thanks" rm said .
" Nodded " y/n

"Better luck next time , you have to try more " y/n said cutely to hobi , jin & Yoongi .
Everyone nodded .

"Focus on your study , it was your first time so don't be panic or nervous , you will definitely grow up in next exam ok " y/n said to jimin while said with a pat on his back .
"Yeah I'm trying to my best & thanks for giving me hope ." Jimin said

It's tae's turn , "she will be never & can't angry on me , she will give me hope like she is already giving to jimin" tae thinking but he never said that in front of everyone .

( but may be he is wrong )

"You don't have to come to my class "
Y/N said to tae .
And she tore the tae's exam paper's & thoroughing paper's to dustbin & said ."nothing can happen to you you can't do anything " "I have no expectation's from you "
Y/N souted angrily & back to her sit .

So let's start our study .

After 1 hour .

she finishes her classes .
"Ok so bye guys & focus on your study ."y/n said

Everyone has nodded .

Y/n was able to going she stopped ,turn suddenly & said to tae
"You don't have to come to my class by tomorrow coz you don't deserve it "

Everyone has shocked by her reaction to tae .

then she is leaving .

But tae ran to her angrily & he pulls her wrist and pull her .y/n & tae got clossed with eachother.

"Why you are behaving like this ? Why you're mad at me ? "Tae asked while getting her closer & pull her waist to his side .

Y/N got nervous & her heartbeat was so fast like she got scared of tae .

"Please leave me " y/n sais to tae
" No " tae said ." Leave me please " y/n said to tae & tears are able to drop from her eyes.
" But you're hurting me " y/n said .
" you get on well with everyone but you're always mad at me why just tell me why ?" Tae souted angrily on y/n .

"you were came for our study , so why you're mad at me when i have so less marks on results , so what !you have to improve me like you're using improve for others , but no ! You were still ignoring me!! why ? Tae souted .

Y/N has still silent after hearing tae's stupid & painful words .

"Oh got it you were liking Kookie , that's why you were ignoring me ."
Tae said with filled in jealousy .
" Shut up just shut up you're hurting me taehyung " Y/N said to tae but it was first time when she called him by his name .

Everyone has watching .

Y/N just pushed tae on his chest by her hand . Tae got angry more than before he got mat at her & he pull her again to his side & getting closer more than before , his lips were touched y/n's lips it was filled with jealousy, anger & emotions , y/n has no reaction's she got Frozed on her place , tae pull her waist & getting closer more this time also Suddenly it rains too. When rain dropped on y/n's face & tae's face both back to own sense .

Again y/n's tears are able to drop but she holds it & push tae on his chest by her hand also fall on ground .
" Don't touch me tae " y/n said When tae come to stand her she said .
She Stand by her legs . She went to leave .

" Wait i will drop you to your home "
Jk said to y/n
" No don't follow me i can manage "
Y/N said & he took her wet hair & left .
(she goes home getting wet in the rain)

Another pov
___________________

I'm having some exam's Sorry for late updated , don't get me wrong if I have any mistakes , I'm not good in English , stay here for next part & please don't be silence vote & comment please .
Thank you & take care of yourself borahae 💜.