Part 27 - Punishment...

Comenzar desde el principio

Jin was extremely sad to hurt them, but he had to be strict, so he hit Jungkook three more times.

Jin: Jungkook, move! If Y/N is not punished, she will never understand her faults!

Jungkook: No! You can hit me as much as you want, I will not let you hurt her.

Jin sighed and was about to hit the twins once again when Taehyung barged in the living room with Jimin and they kneeled in front of the eldest, begging him to stop.

Taehyung: Hyung!!! Please stop... or... I'm okay to take the punishment for them if it can relieve your anger...

Jimin: Me too... they are just kids...

Jin:(Annoyed.) You're wrong, they are not kids anymore, stop defending them! They have no excuses for their behaviors!

Y/N was crying in Jungkook's arms. She felt guilty of what was happening. Even if her brother was the most annoying boy on this planet, she never wished him to be beaten, even more to protect her.

Taehyung: Hyung... I know that it's hurting you to punish them. We can find another way to make them understand.

Jin: ...

Jimin: Yeah... let us talk with them.

Jin closed his eyes few seconds, trying to retrieve his calm. The living room became silent until the loud sound of the wood stick fall on the ground. Jin left without a word, slamming the main door.

Taehyung: Hyung... Jimin, follow him, we can't let Jin leaving like that. 

Jimin immediately rushed and tried to catch-up with Jin. Taehyung stood up and stared at his siblings.He had mixed feelings. He was sad and angry toward them. Jungkook detached his arms of Y/N and looked at her.

 Jungkook detached his arms of Y/N and looked at her

Jungkook: Eh... Minus, stop crying... it's over now.

Y/N sobbed and rubbed her teary eyes with her hand. She was scared by her older brother's coldness and sorry for Jungkook. With their stupid behaviors, they pushed Taehyung and Jimin to kneel in front of Jin. She hated herself. She stood up and ran to her bedroom.

Taehyung: JK... Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot?

Jungkook: humpf... Hyung's hit are nothing to me, you should go and comfort her, I'm sure that she will cry for hours otherwise.

Taehyung: Let me take a look a your back first.

Jungkook: It's not necessary... (He left to his bedroom.)

Taehyung sighed. Jungkook was so stubborn. He went to Yoongi's room.

Taehyung:(Toc-toc) Hyung... I come in.