Part 27 - Punishment...

Jimin: Hyung... You will not beat them with... that...

Jin: Go to your room, I'm not in the mood to argue with you too. If not, take your spot and be ready to receive a punishment too!

Yoongi: Guys, listen to Jin and go to your rooms.

Yoongi made Jimin and Taehyung leave the living room

Yoongi made Jimin and Taehyung leave the living room. He didn't want to stay inside and to see his siblings being punished by Jin.

Jin: I can't believe that you are forcing me to do that to you... I'm so disappointed... 

Jungkook and Y/N were still looking down, waiting to be scolded but not wanted to admit that Jin will really beat them with that scary thing. The last time their mother used it on them, they were 9 years old, and it was after a big mess that they created. 

Jin: So... who wants to be the first one? (His tone was cold.)

Jungkook: She started the fight, she goes first!

Jungkook named his sister first, sure that Jin will never raise his hand on his precious little sister. Y/N was even more angry when she heard Jungkook, but soon the ice words of Jin shocked her.

Jin: Y/N, put your hands in front of you, now!

Y/N: Oppa... I'm sorry...

Jin: I SAID NOW!!! (He yelled that made the twins flinched.)

Y/N did as she was asked, the tears ready to fall, her arms shaking. Jin lifted the hand who was holding the stick and in a strong movement, he hit Y/N' forearms, making her yell of pain. He was about to hit her again when Jungkook put himself between the two, enveloping Y/N in his embrace, protecting her with his body.

Jungkook: Hyung!!! Stop!!! It's my fault!!

Jin didn't respond and hit Jungkook's back twice. The youngest bore the pain but he didn't let go of Y/N who was trying to push him.

Y/N: Oppa... please stop hitting him... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

 I'm sorry