Fruit 1

A/N: A long one for chapter 1.

LISA'S POV

"Arghh.." I groaned as I find the alarm clock beside my bed, it's been ringing since I don't when.

After I turned it off, I slept again but before I could even fall asleep deep, my phone rang thst made me jolt up in bed frustrated as I grab my phone and answer it without looking at the caller id.

"You better have a good reason why you called and disturbed my sleep!" I shouted, my eyes closed. I flinched when the person on the other line shouted.

"YAH! ARE YOU NUTS?! IT'S 9PM AND YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING!? GET YOUR ASS HERE OR I'LL COME OVER POUR A HOT BOILING WATER OVER YOUR FACE!"

I put the phone away from my ear as I felt my eardrum rupture. This girl is so loud I swear to God.

"I'm awake! What's happening? It's literally 9pm and here you are calling for me?" I asked my best friend Jisoo on the other line. It went quiet for a good 2 minutes then she shouted again.

"Did you really forget about Hanbin's birthday party that we're attending tonight?! Do you want me to pull you out of your apartment?! You better get your ass here in 10 minutes or else!"

And she ended the call. I facepalmed, I forgot that, that alarm was supposed to be for my ex boyfriend, Hanbin's birthday party. Why did he even invite me over! This is so frustrating. I run my fingers on my blonde locks and got up went to the bathroom as I do my job, you know, take a bath.

The warm water ran down from my head down to my curves going to my legs till it reach my toes. It was relaxing, night showers are always the best. You can enjoy it rather than showering on mornings where you know you need to make it fast.

After that relaxing bath, I went to my walk in closet and chose a casual outfit. We don't need to wear any dress tho. It's just a normal party for college students. So I chose a white chanel crop top and paired it with a black fitted pants that revealed my perfect curves and my flat stomach.

Not bad..

I looked at my whole body at my mirror and smiled. Hanbin surely wasted someone like me.

I went out directly to the parking lot and quickly hop on my car and drive to Hanbin's mansion by the hill just a few kilometers away from my apartment. While driving, I can't help but ti think why did Hanbin suddenly decided to break up with me.

I'm literally every guy's dream. It's Hanbin's lost. I have money, beauty, the brains, sexy body, I have a good attitude what else could have gone wrong. It's not thar I haven't moved on, it's been a year anyway. I have completely got over him.

I reched his house exactly 10pm, the 10 minutes Jisoo gave me exceeded to an hour. I just hope she doesn't kick me.

"Wow, you're so early." Jisoo sarcastically said when I came out my car. I rolled my eyes at her. "You won't believe what I just saw inside."

I raised a brow at her waiting for her story.

"I ain't telling, go see for yourself. I think it's the answer you've been looking for a year now." She said as we walk to the big gates of Hanbin's mansion. We can hear the loud music and people shouting inside.

We finally got through the gates and saw a lot of people outside with red cups on their hands as they talk to each other, some are dancing and some are in the pool making out.

"Hanbin wants us inside by the way, he told me a while ago." Jisoo informed as we make our way inside the mansion. Finally I saw thean I once loved, the man I once gave my all to. My body, snd everything.