Berserk

Burning everything on its sight, in his intoxicated state, Rok Soo controlled his ancient powers, turning them into Natural Disasters going rampage that— not only get himself out of the illusion-like memories but also let him escape from the temple.

The broken top's whip is the least of his concern now.

+

[Holy shit!]

Wide-eyed, Kyou realized that something went wrong and immediately left his post to get to where his Kohai is.

+

The first thing that Rok Soo did after he freed himself out of the mountain is to use the Indestructible shield.

He used it in two ways.

One, the shield that covers his whole body, and two, he controlled the trees to cage his friends out of harm's way.

It's done oUt oF wOrrY so, it sHouLD bE FiNE, right~?

After all, they're not his targets.

With the last remaining rationality he has, he realized that these parallel people are not his targets.

Hence why he covers the whole twin island with his sturdy shield as well.

White Rabbit.

Constellations.

White Star.

{Target locked.}

Rok Soo stretched out his hands as unforgiving natural Disasters reached out to that winged boy who's wide-eyed at the current situation.

"ARGH!!!"

Accidentally slipping out his real voice as those water and earth chains wrapped around him, squeezing his body like they wanted to snap him in half— the result of his slip-up caused huge tides formed from the sound wave.

With this, Rok Soo deemed him an even more disastrous enemy he needs to eliminate.

+

"He's out of his mind!"

It was pointless to point that out, however, Alberu really can help it as those who were seated are now standing up in high alert as well.

Their Cale, who's surrounded with Natural Disasters he had created is looking even more intimidating than either Ancient White Star or White Star himself—

"We need to help him!!!"

On yelled out in panic seeing how her guardian seems to be throwing up gallons of blood while relentlessly aiming for his two targets.

"Goldie gramps! What should we do? We need to get to Human NOW!!!"

Raon screamed in horror as well.

Yet to his dismay, not even Eruhaben is sure on what to do now.

All he could say to them who's turning to him at the moment—

"Let's head to the black castle" 

That would be the best decision they could muster.

'...and hope that Sheritt-nim would have a solution'

Of course, that last sentence was kept to himself.

+

It was that moment.

Life Past The Recordingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें