What's happening?

Start from the beginning

"I'll bring you to it"Masaru said standing up and reaching his hand out to grab Katsumi's

Katsuki watched them walk away then leaned back in his chair to stare at the ceiling. A few minutes passed as he stared and got lost in thought then a voice caught his attention.

"Katsuki"Masaru called and he looked up to see his dad holding a crying Katsumi

"What happened?"Katsuki asked

"She remembered the wreck and started thinking about Y/n"

Katsuki reached his arms out and grabbed Katsumi. He sat her on his lap and began rubbing her back while she cried onto his chest.

"What's wrong?"He asked her

"Momma's not okay"Katsumi barely answered as she cried

"She isn't but she will be. You don't have to worry about her. She wouldn't want you crying this much"

"But she's hurt"She said making herself cry even more. Seeing and hearing her cry only made Katsuki start crying again.

"I know she is but she's going to get better. She won't stay hurt forever. Everything's going to be okay. I need you to calm down and breathe for me Katsumi"He responded after hearing how messed up her breathing was due to her sobbing

He could hear she was trying to fix it but she just wouldn't stop crying. He began rocking with her as he rubbed her back and she eventually cried herself back to sleep. She was still sniffing and some tears fell but she was definitely calmer than before. He sighed when he looked down at her and wiped her face dry. He also wiped the tears off his face.

"Am I fucked up for lying to her?"Katsuki asked Masaru

"Not at all. You did it to try to calm her down. It didn't really work but in the end you lied to help her. And honestly we don't know if it's a lie or not. It's possible everything will be okay and Y/n will heal wonderfully as if nothing happened"

"True but it's also possible she won't and everything I just said was a lie"He mumbled looking down to Katsumi again and he turned his head to look at Katsuya and Katsuna "Yea it won't be easy explaining that to them if we lose her. I don't think the twins could mentally handle that. Katsumi definitely won't be able to and I'll say Katsuya will be the same or even worse. Hell I'll be right along with them. This shit is too much"

"You'll worry about that if you get there. Y/n is still here right now so treat it like that"Masaru responded as he leaned back in his chair. There was a brief pause before he continued talking. "You keep finding yourself thinking about losing her because you want to prepare yourself for the worst just incase it happens. You love her. She's the person you chose to spend your life with and who you chose to have kids with. I understand why you want to try to prepare yourself but at the same time you'll never be truly prepared no matter how much you think about it. It will hurt no matter what, so stop burdening yourself by thinking of how the kids will feel or how you'll feel or how you'll go on without her. Like I said you'll worry about that if you get there. For now wait to hear how her body is handling both surgeries. That's the main worry. We don't know how her body will do and we're unsure on if it'll end up shutting down. So first give yourself time to see how she is after surgery. Then depending on how she is you'll be able to see if you genuinely need to ready yourself for her dying. I know it's stressful and it's a lot but you can't immediately lose hope. You have to look at everything entirely don't just focus on one bad thing. Her having two surgeries is bad but it doesn't automatically equate to her dying"

Katsuki only nodded his head since he had nothing to say. There was a silence while they both waited to hear anything about Y/n. But Katsuki realized something before then.