What's happening?

Ngl idk how I feel about this chapter but hey it's something.

___

Katsuki sat in a chair with his leg bouncing thanks to his bad nerves. It had been a while since the doctor came out to speak to him and he hadn't gotten any news about your situation since. His thoughts were running rampant and currently nothing could stop that.

While he was stuck in his own thoughts Mitsuki was contacting people. She texted your mom and hoped she'll see the message sooner rather than later. She also shot a text to Masaru and he was now close to being to the hospital.

Mitsuki let out a tired sigh as she looked at the kids. It was so much she needed to do for them. They most definitely weren't going home with Katsuki. She didn't even know if he'll be going home anyway. But that wasn't her concern. Whether he went home or not she knew they'll be leaving with her. She was taken from her thoughts when Masaru walked up.

"What's happening?"He asked looking at how his son was acting

Mitsuki gave him the best explanation she could. She couldn't explain much though since everyone still needed answers.

"The kids are coming home with us. He's in no shape to keep them. He'll probably stay here with Y/n and the boys anyways"

"Okay. Has anyone went to the NICU to check on the boys?"

"Not yet. Katsuki hasn't budged and I didn't want to leave the kids. Can you watch them while I go do it?"

"Yes"

"Text me if they wake up and try to talk to him if you can. He's of course not doing his best"

"Okay"

She left in the direction of the elevator and Masaru looked at the 4 people in front of him. He sighed as he sat down beside Katsuki.

"Staying to yourself, being quiet, and letting your thoughts get the best of you isn't the best idea"Masaru spoke to Katsuki as he looked down at Katsuna who rolled closer to him

"I don't have anything to say"Katsuki mumbled not really wanting to engage in a conversation

"I know but that doesn't mean you bottle everything up within yourself"

There was a silence that settled on them. Masaru noticed Katsuki wiping his eyes and after a while he spoke.

"I have this constant thought that I'm going to lose my wife"Katsuki said looking at his dad for a short second before turning his head the other way "I know I shouldn't be thinking that way but there's nothing keeping my mind from that thought. She's had an emergency c-section and lost some blood. Now she's losing more blood from another surgery. So far everything's pointing to me losing her and I'm finding it hard to think of the good when the bad seems more likely"

Masaru didn't say anything. He instead just sat and listened while Katsuki continued.

"Then there's Katsumi and Katsuya. I keep trying to think of how I'll explain this to them if we lose her but there's no easy way. They're old enough to understand what's happening and they'll feel every single emotion caused from her not being around anymore. I don't want our kids to go through that. Katsuna and the boys won't have a single memory with her. I can at least tell Katsuna stories about her and Y/n or I can show her pictures but Y/n hasn't even met the boys yet. There's no stories I can tell and nothing to show them. That's if they make it for me to talk to them. Right now we don't know if Y/n or the boys will pull through. It's just a bunch of shit that I can talk about but talking does nothing for any of them"

Masaru waited a bit to see if Katsuki was done then he opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted.

"Where's the bathroom?"Katsumi mumbled rubbing her eyes as she stood up