All in a Day's Care: Slumber

Start from the beginning

"Stupid-Sun-why are you so reckless at times!" He frustratingly yelled to himself. Then, he stopped and watched you.

"Hrghh. Don't swear-don't swear." The robot scolded himself.

He stiffened at what he just did.

"No-no, not now-not now." The animatronic whined.

Sun decided to tuck you in after. Watching you for a good minute or two until a warning has been alerted through the whole facility.

"Lost child." He glanced over to your unconscious form.

"Naughty child-no... stop. Hrrghh." He growled, immediately facing away from you.

"Let them be. Let them sleep." The Daycare attendant walked away.

"Nighty. Night..."

The lights flickered for a moment and Sun's vision turned red until it went back to its mellow white hue.

"Ugh." You woke up at last.

"Huh?" You saw that you're in a different bed than the one you had at home.

Y/N sat up, observing their surroundings. The only source of light was a sun themed night lamp right beside you.

"It's dark. I can't see anything further than this lamp can shine on." You mumbled to yourself.

"Where am I anyway...?" Y/N wondered.

"Wait." Looking at the lamp, your head was trying to tell you something. But, you just couldn't tell what was happening.

"Sunny... Sun!" You finally remembered how you got here. For the most part at the least.

You hopped off of the bed, fixing it once after figuring out how to traverse with the only light source around.

You managed to find a door that lead into the Daycare.

Yet, it's not much of a Daycare anymore, more like a Nightcare.

"When did the lights turn off? Did Sun close them?"

"No... hehe-heh~" An eerily familiar voice crept up right above you.

"Sunny?" You called out only to stare at pair of red glowing orbs.

"Hrrgh-I'm. NOT. SUNNY!" He roared making you flinch in fear as he dropped down before you. The lamp shattered on impact. All you could see was an ominous iteration of the second statue you saw.

It was Moon, and he seemed very agitated from what you just said.

"S-sorry, I didn't know-" Y/N gulped as the grim animatronic slammed them against the wall. Making the poor child cough for air.

"Ple-ase, stop." You croaked.

"Naughty-naughty-NAUGHTY! Bad children should be, PUNISHED." Moon growled as his grip tightened.

"C-an't breathe. Mo-re-pain." Y/N barely managed to speak up.

"I'm-so-rry" You heaved in air with the last bit of your strength.

The animatronic's hold on you softened which allowed you to inhale and exhale properly.

Moon's body twitched here and there, he was unstable. He grumbled as he watched you recover.

"Thank you, for tucking me in. Moon." You weakly smiled at him.

The animatronic stopped twitching, his body stiffened. He released you, stepping back in shock.

"You're... not, mad?" Moon was confused, he had hurt you. Almost killed you in his fit of rage.

"Of course not. I can't just hold a grudge on someone I don't know."

"Hrgh." Moon grumbled, looking away at you.

"Since Sunny isn't here, why don't we get to know each other? I'm having a slumber party with him and he might come back soon. So... why not join in?" You shyly asked.

"Can't-can't. Grrr. Must sleep." He hesitated by taking a glance at you, before he got pulled up by a tether from the ceiling.

"Moon-where are you-"

Y/N watched as the lone robot disappeared in the dark.

"Going..."