02- I just want me time

It has been 2 years I still have 2.6k dollars, most of it was used to bribe the ones that seen me. The kids were called so I stopped vaping. I hid it and opened a window, turned on the fan to clear out the smoke. I changed my clothes quickly and made my way to the bathroom to rinse my mouth. I then headed downstairs. All the other kids were there and i found my spot. I took a sit and looked up to the staff, who organized this. "ok now that all the childern are here, we are proud to announce that we have created a new branch in Japan! You may be wondering, 'why tell us?' well only one child from this room, is going to go to that program. That child is going to be whomever scored highest from this months evaluation!"

Most of the kids stated to get sad, probably because they slacked off. I have always gotten good scores because I never wanna give people the luxury of making me redo it. "Ms. Kai, you have scored highest" some kids weren't expecting that considering there is not a lot to grow for me. I just did extra assessments because I was bored. "Aw~ if you come back get us souvenirs!" Some kids started saying. "Pack your bags you'll be leaving in 2 days. And everyone else go do your chores! Disperse!" I get up and head straight to my room. It's a good thing I learned 8 languages, now to pronounce em' that's gonna be a little difficult but I got 2 days I can do this.

Once In my room i get my notebook, 'I need a plan to bypass security.' I look to my side to see my stuffed cat, 'perr-fect.' I open up the zipper, to put in my stash. I then create a plan no, maybe 7? i get to work and it wasn't long before I finished. They called down to eat, and i wasn't in the mood. It's not like they're going to notice a kid missing. So instead of eating i start packing, it was about midnight and i packed all the clothes I'll be needing. 'Im wondering if they'll send me to a school like they do here.' and once again like almost every night I am swallowed by my thoughts so instead of thinking I grab a book about college level stuff just to review it.

It is now the day at the airport. I have come with a nanny who is supposed to drop me off at Japan. We reach the thing that is supposed to make sure we aren't carrying anything illegal, sadly they don't know what's coming. I put all my items that contain metal except, my toy cat and mental necklace. I then act scared to pass though, to get my nanny to go before me. Once she does i go in behind her obviously the machine goes off. I hide behind the nanny, so she can pick me up. I drop my cat on the trey without no one noticing. While she checked me, she found the necklace. We walked back and went again without the necklace, no noise. I was in the clear. We then continued on, i was sleepy and i was already being held i got my cat and i took a nap.

Once I woke up i was in my sit, being woken up my the nanny. The captain was speaking in Japanese, "we have arrived at Japan from, America. You may now exit the plain." I was amazed at how I was able to sleep for so long.

It's a good thing we didn't need to go though security again. "Ok we're go to the school first, so you can take your entrance exam. Then we're going to drop you off at the system here. You know how to speak Japanese correct?" I nod as we hoped in a taxi. The nanny then spoke "Kunugigaoka Junior High, please." I then see the driver nod and we drive there. I really wanted to smoke but sadly I'm in a situation we're if i do, it's to be taken away. So instead i pull out a book in English, and begin to read. Once we go there i got off, and walked to a bench. While my nanny tried to sort out the payment. I read my book it was edvance literature I find it satisfying how a simple word can change someone's perspective. I followed my nanny as we made it inside, i was to involved in my book to realize my surroundings, just fallowing my nanny. After a bit of walking we enter a room, which i believe is the principals office. So I close my book and looked up. "So you think you're edvance enough to enter my school?" He was looking down on me, but I kept my composer. "Yes I believe I am inteligente enough to enter this school. But don't take my word for it, isn't there an entrance exam, that I have to pass?" He looked somewhat surprised, but hid it very well. I have a thing where I wanna dominate those who think less of me. It just sets me off, i can't kill him, but I can pass with flying colors to knock him outta his sit.