00~01- let me die

HELLO um... i don't like A/n so ya you won't see many. Anyway I'm just trying to get through this quickly ya know the backstory. It's kinda quick. Key word: kinda.. it's 3 chapters and you can totally skip... Sorry.

'One day, one hour, one minute, a second difference can change someone's life. I chose to end mine, i do not wish to be here anymore. Smoking, vaping, cutting, crying, drinking, ignoring my issues, districting myself with learning, they never worked. I don't want to be alive. I took an overdose, no one would question it all that much. They would think I did a mistake, because I was a mistake no one would miss me. No one would care for me.' i thought as I could no longer lift my eyes lends, i let them fall. The place I was in was dark, and all I could feel was warmth. 'I wish to be here forever, i don't wanna leave where all issues lay.'

It hasn't been long, but a light showed up. 'I don't wanna go! But I'm the one who is slipping. TRADERS! Whoever you are return me at once! I don't wish to go down a waterslide!' In that moment I was blinded. I heard a voice, "GO GO GO!" The sudden noise made me shake. 'It was loud and I didn't like it. This place is cold I want to return.' I then stretch my arms out to where I came from. I was then lifted into the hands of, warmth. Not only on the outside but it made me happy. I try to get even closer but I can no longer. So I just go to sleep.

I wake up in a unfamiliar room. 'I want some chocolate', i get up and try to stand on my legs but they don't want to carry me. So I'll just crawl. I went into the hall way. One side was a dead end the other side had stairs. Not wanting to climb stairs i walked into a room. Not my room the bathroom. I see a little baby I try to say hello but the. Only. Thing. That. Comes. Out. Is. Gibberish. THATS A MIRROR! I start crying, i don't want to relive life! If a new start is what I get from dying, struggling in a different body fuck this place. "aw babe! The baby just took its first steps!" Why are people so loud? I stop my crying to look up. I see a face i think is my mom. I turned my head to see whom I presume is my dad. "babe, the baby is a week old." I then get dropped on the ground, 'No! I want my warmth!' my mom starts walking way from me so I try to catch up to her. In the end i bump into her legs. MUHAHAHA! PICK ME UP!' I signal to her by putting my hands up. "Aww do you wanna eat or sleep?" She says so I try to say chocolate. "ABU, ChOBo, cHaco, choco!" I was finally able to get it after some issues. Both of them look at me. We go downstairs and they but 5 items in front of me. They then set me down and I crawl towards the choco. Once I put my little hand on it I yell, "CHOCO! CHOCO! *Baby laugh*" they then have a conversation while I try to open my chocolate. I didn't even know I was moved until I finally opened my chocolate. I looked up to see a doctor. I slowly1 put the chocolate in my mouth, but someone takes it outta my hand. "Hob daber tou, gab CHOCO!" (How dare you, grab choco!) The doctor then took me into a different room. I was a bit tired so I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, i had a test in front of me. 'Is it test day at school? Let's finish this i want sleep.' This test is pretty easy.

I finished the test and then when the te- hold up. Teachers don't wear gloves. I look and i realize it's the doctor. I FORGOT I WAS A CHILD! Welp I'm doomed, they just saw a infinite complete 8th grade standards like it was another day. "hmm, if you learn to speak and walk you could be in highschool when you turn a year old." I was scared, highschool laws are different in every school. The high school I went to was considered getto. No one makes conversation unless you know them or make quick conversation. You have to wake up at 4am for Fucks sake, and you stay there till 4pm. Collage was way easier. But what else am I too do? Ha thats funny, I'm as smart as a middle schooler. I didn't even realize that I was back into the room with my parents. "Is she alright?" My father asked worrying. I didn't feel like listening any further so I went to sleep.

Once I woke up I noticed i was back in my room. I looked to the side and i noticed one of those walkie talkies for baby's. So I decided to be quiet. I get up and out of my room i go to a wall to try standing and somehow it works but I don't feel like walking, i just want a smoke. I go into my parents room, to find them asleep on the soft ground. I back out and decide to go check the bathroom. I cannot find any, im starting to think these people don't smoke. But something every adult has is alcohol, time to complete the impossible mission. Make it to the parent drawer. I make it to the stairs greatful they have carpet. I sit down and slide down the stairs. At the end i get up and try walking without the walls assist. I stop by the couch, I climb it and i think I need a break. So I go to sleep.

After my quick nap I wake up in my carrier. There is a blanket in my view so I can't see a thing. But I know we are outside because it's cold. I just wanna kill myself, but then I'ma be in about the same situation so I can't do that. I just want pain, to numb this uselessness outta existence. "Welcome, what can I do for you?" A voice said, sounded male. "Hello we would like to inroll our child, to the edvance children program." My mom said in a business voice. "Ah yes to do that we are going to have to quiz the child." The male voice said once again. "Of course, the hospital told us to give you these." My mom said. Then i heard the sound of buttons, and zippers, after that came the sound of paper. "Thank you. Someone will be with you shortly." "Thank you" then we sat down I presume. After all my napping I am not that tired. I heard a door open, "Hello, Kai family please come with me." Then my carrier lifted. I got bored so I started playing with my gloves.

'I wasn't paying attention once again,' i thought as I stared, the female was starting at me as well. "Hello, child you're going to take a test if you pass you can get something of your choosing." My eyes lit up at this. "Gummie tesf now!" (Gimme test now) "oh you know some words. Here let me get you outta there." I looked around and i couldn't find my parents. Oh well let's get a prize. It was easy and i finished 7 test in 40 minutes. It was all too easy. "Hm. Thalllnk you, and as promised here is your prize." I asked for a cigarette but I think she misunderstood me and got me a toy. But it's ok I kinda like it, it was a toy cat. "Hm. I'll give you 200 dollers if you take another test and convince your parents to give you up to the system." That woman, i like the way they think. "Hm. No! MORE!" She look like a baby and a toddler got killed by a train. I mean how am I going to buy drugs and cigarettes with that money it won't last me 3 months. "400?" I wanna see how much I'm worth, and this lady seems as though shes never negotiated in her life. "No!" I was now staring into this women's eyes. "FINE, 2,000 IN CASH!" She grabbed her purse and took out a stack of money and put it too my face. I took the money and counted it, it was 3k, i put it in my secret hiding place making sure she didn't see. I turned back around and took out my hand, "deal." She had a look of relief then realization. But to late she already shook my hand. "Ugh, i made a deal with a baby that costed me 2k, i did my side so now it's your turn. I'll return you now." I was then lifted once again, we went out of the door.

"Hello ma'am, good news your daughter is qualified for the program. Though there is some papers you must sign." She said setting me down and getting out some papers. My idiot of parents signed it without even looking at the information. "May she start today?" My mom asked "why yes of course, I'll leave you to your last goodbye." The lady said taking the paper to make copies. "Wha-?" Both my dad and mom said. Honestly I feel better not having parents. Gives me more freedom, and parents never helped me. I don't wanna listen so I go back to sleep.