【 𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 】

the salvatore-mikaelson family

​​

​​

IT WAS NOW 2009, and all of the Mikaelsons were un-daggered.

Freya was found in 1914 and was rescued by her siblings, Finn settled down with Sage, Elijah was still at his half-brother's every beck and call (though it secretly made him joyful to know that his younger brother was finally happy), Kol was always hooking up with random people and painted towns red on his travels, and Rebekah was happy with Marcel.

Stefan and Valerie were happily married, Damon was single, but, as usual and as expected, he still had one-night stands with everyone. And Estella was banned from dating anyone.

They were now heading to Mystic Falls, where they heard the newest Petrova doppelgänger lived. With this, Klaus Mikaelson would finally become the Original Hybrid.

The sacrifice went well, and Klaus had compelled Elena to give him her blood once he found out he needed human doppelgänger blood for his hybrid's transitions, thanks to Estella's visions.

It wasn't a problem if she died though, since he had her donate some eggs so the Petrova line would continue regardless if she, herself, had a child or not. He was prepared for everything, and so was the rest of the Salvatore-Mikaelson family. They took down every threat together, and stuck together.

It would always be like that, because their family was always and forever, and that was the one thing that would never change. Not even in the next 1,000 years of life.

And it was all thanks to the baby Salvatore that they all loved and cherished and were blessed with. The savior of their family.

Estella Valerie Salvatore-Mikaelson.