𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

starving for blood

Please, anyone, help me.

I do not understand why my mind is trapped in darkness.

I cannot see or hear anything. I feel paralyzed and helpless.

The only thing I am aware of are my thoughts, and I can't make perfect sense of them, which is why I am making a mental letter as of the moment.

Dad, Uncle Damon, Uncle Nik, Auntie Bex, Marcel, anyone, can you hear me? Please, help me.

I am not able to breathe, my jaw hurts, my eyes are burning. I do not know how I can feel these things but not move. Please, everything hurts. I am unable to live within my head any longer.

Someone, please help me!

From the mind of:

Estella Valerie Salvatore-Mikaelson

ESTELLA SALVATORE-MIKAELSON woke suddenly, her hands immediately going to grasp and claw at her burning, throbbing throat and mouth.

It hurt too much for her to even talk, until she saw a human was pushed out in front of her, a cut made in the girl's neck. She rushed to grab onto the girl's shoulder, hoisting herself up so that she could drink the blood.

Once the blood touched the tip of Estella's tongue and she was able to swallow the tiny drop of blood she licked, she felt fangs start to grow and veins appear under her eyes, though that didn't stop her.

She dived back in her victim's neck, not stopping until she was pulled away from the dead body. She was panting, her chest heaving up and down, and all she could think of was blood. She was starving for blood, and even though she knew she shouldn't, she wanted more. She wanted to drain another human dry, she wanted to have more blood!

The newly turned vampire didn't even notice that she was trying to crawl back to the body that was just recently discarded until someone pulled her back.

"The girl's dead, love," she heard her Aunt Rebekah whisper into her ear.

"But I want more," Estella growled, her fangs reappearing. "I need more."

"Stella, that's enough," her father told her, reaching out to pull her away from the 5th human she was feeding on. Stefan could hear the receding heartbeat, but was worried his daughter didn't. After all, she wouldn't stop trying to get more blood down her throat.

"Estella!" her father warned again, and this time when he placed his hand on her shoulder, she turned around and twisted it, going back to feeding violently on the girl until her head rolled off her shoulders.

Only when Estella realized she didn't have anything to feed on, did she look down and see what she had done. She stumbled backwards, hitting her father's chest. She turned around and he could see her glossed eyes, tears threatening to fall.

"I did that," she cried. "I killed them all. I'm a monster!" she sobbed into his chest.

"No, you're not, my little star. We'll fix this, I'll fix this for you." Stefan consoled her, holding her close to him like he always did when she was a baby. He stroked her hair like he would stroke Valerie's when she was upset, and he kissed the top of her forehead, knowing that it gave his daughter some kind of comfort just as it did for his wife.

It was all going to be okay. He knew that because that was what he told himself everyday, trying his best to get through everything.

It was all going to be okay. He wasn't too sure as his daughter could be what the Mikaelsons called a ripper.